new names for everyone....!!!

Guest *fame*AM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WebsterUno

shit, I had you as wormser, but I changed it. Youre that little asian dude on the trike, drinking mad beers,lovin it. hahahahahahahahahahahhaahaha!

No, the last pic tease posted was his:

bad azz gatt packin' crew from texass. they don't get to do much oppressing or terrorizing because they're too busy taking it up the ass and getting sodomized with the flag pole.

------------------

because I said so and it says "Administrator" under my name

Originally posted by WebsterUno:

Naw YO, ButtWiper B, I mean, GrandDaddy B, no no no, its GrandMaster B aka Bud Bundy. Now thats a true skool MC.

you forgot bedwetter b man i can't belive you brought this up i was talken to my friend about that at skoll to-day!!!

tease that was so fucken funny man!!!!!!!!lol

Originally posted by ibtease:

http://www.unitedstrike.com/Gallery/art/klan/pics/75.jpeg'>

this is a pic of my last family reunion. now you guys know why i act like i do.... it runs in my blood line...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

SEEKING ATE MY PUSSY!

i be tha third wiggah in dizguize on tha left by tha way!

I LIKE FAGS! GIVE IT TO ME UP THE ASS!!!

[Note: This message has been edited by abysmal]

naw man this one's on you,

i take jokes all tha time,

except when i say them i get hate mail and threatas from your ass saying im rude and your sick of it...

abusing your powers i think,

but who am i.

tease

FunktionOne=Backstreet Boy(you would know it if you saw him)

Me2= Cheech

Abys= Jonny the homicidal maniac(Solar suggested it, homboy is always depressed, He could walk into 7-11 and be like"I'll take a cherry slurpee"the guy would be all"we're out of that flavor" then abys would cap that fool in the head, then blow his own head off"at least that's what solar says.)

Seeking= Two gay ducks in a pond( I seem to recal somthing like this)

Idiot= That guy from silence of the lambs

and much more later.

Seeking I hope you don't take that too personally, nothin but love for all of you heads.

------------------

Eagles may soar but weasles dont get sucked into jet engines. And by the way, that's MR.Hyde to you bitch.

yeah here's another.

Abys= Van Gogh(he'd cut his ear off for that new chick vicky just to be silly like dat)

Funktion=De Vinci (hardest critict to himself I've known and always beeing called crazy for ideas that are way to advanced for his time)

Me2= Klimpt( you know he's smokin something)

Guest *fame*AM

THE DEVIL!=that loner kid who went to private school all his life- trying to escape that depiction, he chose THE DEVIL! as his badboy internet persona.....

Guest *fame*AM

i guess until we all have reached 1910 posts and pound animals in the ass while painting pictures of large nude men, (i.e., seeking) we're all toys.....

------------------

*Ante*meridiem*rebellioN*

if you ban me,

i hope its problems with you...

cuz i dont think board members want me to leave, and if they do, make a thread in third rail, and lets vote, if it rules majority, im out, if not, get off my back.

tease

tease....whats happened with you? jesus?!

i swear someone just took over your name and decided to try to piss of the world? what makes you so different....snag some skills and it got to your head or wtf?

dont use attitude in place of skill...thats wack.

i know you used to be a strong individual trying to change the perception of graff. but i dont know you anymore ...

"...sell out! with me oh yiah, sell out! with me tonight....."...............goldfinger.

iiiiisssss lil seeeeeeeeking feeeeeelens hurt cause even tease got his diss on???????

seeking get that faggot out of here i'll send you a list of people to ban!

------------------

Those I`ve hated

Are the ones I`v held so close

And those who use betrayal

Will be the ones who suffer

The ones who suffer the most!

my feelings hurt? haha. come on now, im a retard, we dont have feelings....

i just dont feel like playing his game lately. if he wants to take shots at me though thats fine. in the end we both know who can paint a straight line and who cant. he can practice his craft (being an asshole) i'll practice mine, and we'll see where they get us...

Archived