flamin malaysian....

jah

while my group was waiting for chef to open the kitchen today this fuckin malaysian starfish stuffer asks me if im stoned in front of all my classmates (i dont really give a fuck if they know i burn but i dont especially want him blurting shit out like that right before class). i just laughed and told him i dont smoke. so the motherfucker just assumes im high and tells me im a hazard in the kitchen and shit and then tells me i should go home in a kinda threatening voice (not like he was gonna do anything to me but like he might tell chef or some shit). motherfucker, i get up at fuckin quarter to five to get to class and be ready by eight oclock! if i look fuckin tired or out of it its because of lack of sleep! fucker just assumes shit and starts trippin hella much. he had me sketched! shit ruined my whole high. i still pimped my shit today though.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by kissmyass#1

damn fags always trying to bring the straight man down......damn them!!!!

no shit. fuckin with me cus of his insecurities or something. dudes always tryin to be the center of attention and shit. loud, queeny flamer. he thinks being gay makes him the fuckin king of the world or some shit. dude makes some nasty ass jokes too. hes such a fuckin cliche gay guy. "fab" is his most used word. chill gay dudes are cool. as long as they know what time it is (know their boundaries) then i couldnt care less if they fucked male dogs in the ass. its the attention deprived flamers who arent secure enough in their gayness to just act right that bother me. and this guy didnt even really bother me until this shit. i actually thought he was kinda funny once in a while. but he needs to learn to mind his own fuckin business and not worry about me being high. especially since he doesnt fuckin know. the thing that pisses me off the most about it isnt that chef might think im comin burnt out to class, its that chef might be lookin out for me blazing up from now on. cus we just light up in the parking lot in my boys car usually and chef walks by but he doesnt think shit of it. now im worried hell be lookin to see whats goin on in the car. i dont know though. fuck it....

Originally posted by Matthew13

Jah...you go to a culinary school?

matthewfoodforthoughtthirteen.

dude, i go to THE culinary school. not the fuckin CIA either.the original, LE CORDON BLEU.....

this school is sick as fuck! i only have 2 more weeks to go and ill be done with my first course. then i got intermediate and superior cuisine and ill be on my way to owning a 5 star restaurant....

why dont you just smack that fucken ricer pants bandit straight in the face ? cmon man.. at least bail him up outside of class and tell him what a fuck he is for doing that and that you'll smash his head open if he ever pulls a stunt like that again.

le petite chef :eek:

Originally posted by jah

aww, come on now matthew, dont be embarrassed.....

haha;)

Haha, ya...I looked at that as soon as i posted it and thought "that sounds incredibly gizay"

Jah...I hate your posts...you keep reminding me how much i want some grass...but i can't find any :)

matthewstonersmakethebestchefsthirteen.

Originally posted by swif1

Jah: I would like to see you battle an Iron Chef one day. :D

haha. give me 15-25 years.....

avils, you aussies crack me up.

matthew, sorry bro. you must be way the fuck out in the cuts to not be able to find weed though....

"matthewstonersmakethebestchefsthirteen".......

yea that shit pisses me off....all my gay friends who dont smoke or even do any kinda drugs are always making such a big deal out of shit when im high...i smoke everyday, and everytime they see me they act like.."YO MAN YOUR HIGH AHAH, YO HES HIGH EVERYONE, COME LOOK AT REGULTOR HES A POTHEAD" same shit with graff....everytime the subjcet is brought up about graffiti they will all point and look at me and mumble shit like.."HAHAH HES A TAGGER, YOUR A TAGGER"

i mean they my boys and all from like 3 rd grade...but these kids need to grow up shit!

Originally posted by jah

matthew, sorry bro. you must be way the fuck out in the cuts to not be able to find weed though....

"matthewstonersmakethebestchefsthirteen".......

Na...I live in a really populated place, but I just don't know many people here...and my one hook up is no more...so it's back to the drawing board.

matthewtoomuchdramaintheLBCthirteen.

Guest Stapler

Smack that fucker back into his place................Plant some crack on him and tell the chef you saw him smoking a glass dick in the parking lot.........Mother fucker wont say shit again and wont be in the class:D :D :D

Archived