So I got evicted yesterday........

T.T Boy

yeah my career in rome hasnt lasted too long, not even two weeks. i got evicted yesterday, for getting drunk and playing my music too loud, i guess these arrogant italians who honk horns at just about anything and push wherever they go and seemingly break everything they touch cant handle canadians and their drinking binges. so im homeless again, oh well. but i got drunk last night with my friends and got in to a fight with garbage fighter, a guy who wanted to fight the garbage man i made friends with, then all of a sudden the rest of the garbage men came and helped out, i had a whole gang of garbage men on my side. yeah this is a true story, ask my girlfriend. the one garbage man pulled his blade and was hding it in his fanny pack, that was funny. everything in italy is broken, seriously, every fucking thing you need is broken. well i should go get a job or a cardboard box to sleep in. oh, i might go to london if things get worse...... any one wanna hang out and give me a job if i go to london?

http://scott.olson.org/photoshop/street-cleaner.jpg'>

this is what the street sweeper trucks actually look like in rome, today i saw one with tags on the seats of it.

http://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/cs_lcs_street_cleaning_swe.jpg'>

yeah thats how it went down.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

That fight sounds good,

I dont see how the fuck the evicted you

for singing and drinking, i mean, italians

invented that shit...just find another place dude

London is europe's most expensive city.

the rent there is off the hook.

Take care

Originally posted by T.T Boy

yeah my career in rome hasnt lasted too long, not even two weeks. i got evicted yesterday, for getting drunk and playing my music too loud, i guess these arrogant italians who honk horns at just about anything and push wherever they go and seemingly break everything they touch cant handle canadians and their drinking binges. so im homeless again, oh well. but i got drunk last night with my friends and got in to a fight with garbage fighter, a guy who wanted to fight the garbage man i made friends with, then all of a sudden the rest of the garbage men came and helped out, i had a whole gang of garbage men on my side. yeah this is a true story, ask my girlfriend. the one garbage man pulled his blade and was hding it in his fanny pack, that was funny. everything in italy is broken, seriously, every fucking thing you need is broken. well i should go get a job or a cardboard box to sleep in. oh, i might go to london if things get worse...... any one wanna hang out and give me a job if i go to london?

this is what the street sweeper trucks actually look like in rome, today i saw one with tags on the seats of it.

http://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/cs_lcs_...leaning_swe.jpg'>

t.t i don`t believe your even asking..come to London..Drinking binges in full affect!!!

Originally posted by T.T Boy

is that the real color of the sky? thats a bad ass color.

Guest fr8lover

yo tt, i got fam in rome if you want to stay with them, im sure i got some college aged cousins around there area also who wouldnt mind a drunken italian crashing haha...

what was mize doing in roma?

tt, i told you the people were different there. high and mighty comes to mind.

ahhh tt...so that is the story of the garbage man fight. interesting. sorry to hear that you got evicted though. how long did you stay there? not a mere 3 weeks or so? geez. i dunno many people in europe. but i'm sure that you will be fine. xoxoxo give inky my love too xoxo.

tt.....email me.....if u come to london. i may not be able to help on the housing situation, but could show u around or what ever,

thru the site btw

Archived