• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Imerz

Garth Vader

Originally posted by Comp:

http://www.me0w.net/bleh/whoopdefdoo.gif'>

yeah big boy, fuck off! thats some cold shit to tell some one to put up or die. i liked it better when you were banned. there was once a thread called appearences... and that pic of "you" that is really your "friend" has left me thinking of you as a wanna be interent white gangster... just leave

whatever man that guy needs to check himself. and as for me, i dunno how i got unbanned, but hell it doesn't really matter if i'm banned or not, if i get banned again, i'll just speak my mind by sending emails to my other email addresses, and then checking them a week after i send them, it works and no one needs to read my bullshit but me. i kinda use that system like a diary, and this way only i can read that shit.

i don't know what your talking about though when you say im a want to be white internet gangster. the last time i wanted to be white was when i was 6. and it wasn't that cold telling him to either seek help or else just do it. i'd say it was pretty warm http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

ohh that helped alot..... now im lost... i didnt say you were but that id made me think you were, soured me to you.... i dont know....................................................................... but dont tell kids to kill themselves.... unless they know its a joke..... that is mean..

i think you guys should just take it to jerry springer hahahahaha JERRY JERRY JERRY!!!!!

------------------

no no NO not BZEE....BZ

={(____) <---i luv this stuff!!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this