etchs tuesday night im bored as fuck entertain me and talk shit post...

Remi Martin

what up willy.wonka....swear i just saw you up in that surf flick blue crush...

seeking...

you art fag...get beardos balls out your mouth and put the art fag brush down.....and learn to shave your balls.

pistol.....

what up ey?

ill get you those flicks soon.

GNES37

Gnes....phone home.

wheres that psuedoprepism prepocrack head popgunwar?

jah.....you uncle fucker rich kid.....are you still biting philly? go get some cleans down under.

mapo and tease.....adult freind finder....all that needs to be said.

bodice ripper.....i got rasberry and grape flavored condoms to yo.....

smart...phone home bitch...

and to all the rest of you alllll...........

FUCK OFF AND INSULT ME!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

sup homie!!

im hurtin..my body is all soar adn im about to journey pretty soon to nevernever land.

oh, that was me. i was just talkin to this girl i think i might hook up with..she's a surfer girl..i asked her what beach she goes to and she named off all the spots including mine.."only when its big." she says.

sandy's is a rocker when its big.

you and all the boys need to get down here sometime..

w/wonka

word.....

im scared to go to your spot...might get beat up by brutal surfer white guy from cali haters.

hahahah...we saw your last peice on the net.....the bowty said lay off the biting.........nigguhhh.....

j/fuckin with you.....

get your ass out here bitch........and go work at mcdonalds and pay all the rent.......

fuck im bored.

talk shit at me willy...you should have some good material.

Guest willy.wonka

Re: w/wonka

Originally posted by GLASS*ETCH

hahahah...we saw your last peice on the net.....the bowty said lay off the biting.........nigguhhh.....

j/fuckin with you.....

i noticed that too..its really unintentional..me and rome had a talk like this before..i think our conversation was the key to understanding where (everybodies) style comes from...:o

im actually trying to get influenced off my homie seare and get back into hawaiian style again..takes time i guess.

tell him not to worry..like he says..you get better, i get better.hmmm..what can i say that makes me seem like im not such a biter...:lol:

my sketches are totally different?:lol: you and the dice man..haha now i know how the dice man felt when we were raggin on him.

oh well.i'll try to pleasethe world some other day.my homie just put new fliks up though..i'll also try to get this hiking with will.wonka and crew thread goin on.

but right now ima make a hard drink and get ready to see the biaches tonight.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived