Riding on top of snowboards with your feet strapped in while on top of snow.

suburbian bum

hahaha....good thread....im actually looking to move to the mountains this winter to enjoy this wonderful sport for the season....not sure where though....anyone with suggestions, feel free to voice them....still own my 98 never summer 159 wideboard.....tech9s.....and some old rippey 32 boots......i bought all my stuff with hopes that it would last for a couple of seasons, and so far its done its job....

yeah....riding fresh powder and making backcountry runs looking for it make me smile.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Alright. I got a snowboard. Some of you guys must be stupid or somthing saying that 2000 bucks is a good price for a whole set up. i could get the most expensice set up i could find and only pay 900. Anyways, I jsut bought a whole setup it includes:

Sims brian thien 158

Airwalk freeride boots

Flux premium bindings

Got the whole setup for 470, which was the msrp price for the board only. It should be good. Good times. Holy shit, its fucking raining down here, the mountains have been underclouds for the past 2 days i hope they move to reveal snow. I would be fucking flipping with joy. Ahh and when someone made the comparison to fresh powder and virgin pussy, i agree its really that good. Well ive never had virgin pussy but yeah, fresh powder is amazing.

Archived