GUER TKO D2R LD

el nervo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sick....... No doubt this guy kills, Some Toy fuck up in Portland OR, is trying to write GUER, Kill him people need to respect real fucking niggas...... Damn im gangsta az fuck.

anyone ever heard of MY ONE TKO? he had about 20 peices in this yard in humboldt county, and running low on space i nicked the edge of one of them. as i was touching up we got chased out so i never got a chance to leave a "peace to MY one". next day it was gone over with a quicky throw up. he wasn't up anywhere else which made me wonder if he was really TKO. no hard feelings, just curious if he's really TKO? ADEK has SF on lock, by the way, he dropped OFA?

Originally posted by dogface

anyone ever heard of MY ONE TKO? he had about 20 peices in this yard in humboldt county, and running low on space i nicked the edge of one of them. as i was touching up we got chased out so i never got a chance to leave a "peace to MY one". next day it was gone over with a quicky throw up. he wasn't up anywhere else which made me wonder if

dogface,

my1 is tko. pretty sure.

i seen some shit he did with colt45 in LA. soo, i'm assuming.

Guest uncle-boy

i was watching "making the video" on MTV yesterday. (like an asshole) and it was showing the making of Justin Timberlakes new video, well anyways they're at this one club filming shit and there was a TKO painted in the club i was all like holy shit TKO up in that mutha fucka. yay.

end of lame ass story.

ps i also spotted a saber and revok tag in the club too. :huh?:

Archived