c-walking sites

jojoo13

Guest imported_SecretAgentX9

this is one of the dumbest threads i have ever read. jojoo, do yourself a favor and forget you wanted to learn that bizness.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dosoner:

that old run down building off to the side of wells? i painted there like a year ago, but the scene is getting hotter here, it was pretty chill when i painted it. just becareful, the place still has an active alarm system.

yep thats the one , theres an aalarm system in it still do i need som wire cutters or anything or just need to hop a fence i havent really checked out the situation on it.but all i know is shit dont get buffed up there and you cant miss it so thats a plus in in this 24hour buffing zone of a state..when i hit that it gonna be HUGE...i hope....whos that kid MIND is that what you were sayin? do you know that guy who writes CEDER..as soon as i get some money and this wether breaks im hittin up my first battle probably in the bombshelter im battling some kid who write skoe just moved up from portland or some shit like that i think hes a toy but well see ill let you know on that situation...

------------------

no no NO not BZEE....BZ

={(____) <---i luv this stuff!!!

yea fer real dont c-malk an try to be a blue tip ryder if u aint!! cause i noe for damn sure i saw u doin that shyte id roll up on u with real ryders that rep the blue an whoop mad ass cuz so dun fake the funk its the safest thing for u todo!!!

Guest ibteaseone

c-walkin is tha shit yo for reals...

check out dr dre's movie "up in smoke tour" video... ummmm one of them fools crip walked all across the stage... it was hella tight...

and jojooo dont crip walk unless its behind closed doors. i dont know you personally but i beleive you would fall victim to some hoodlums... smile.gif

ib biggrin.gif

nevermind hes not battling me he got scared when he saw my blackbook...and about this c walking... its fun as hell im learning alot of it but you guys intimedated me with all this shit ill just hit it up at the local friends, friends partys no club or nothin

thanx for the info..now i wont get my head shot off by a real G hahaha

------------------

no no NO not BZEE....BZ

={(____) <---i luv this stuff!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest ctrl+alt+del

dear everyone this thread is old

isnt jojoo on here as a different name now?

i remember someone has it in their sig 'anyone remember the kid jojoo13 :D '

Guest exhibitone
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

yo, watch the up in smoke tour dvd/video....they have someone come out on stage, i forget who it is, but he does the crip walk with ice cube, its supa tight, ive learned it just from puttin it on slow motion and watching the moves...

------------------

Above the clouds, Above the clouds..

I BELIEVE THAT WOULD BE WC

C-WALKING THROUGH THE STAGE

ha this is bullshit.

ive had a few 'down homies' that showed me how its done

and i can do it but id never walk in public, im white and im not 'down'

so no

i do see alot of fucktards in the club trying to walk

its pathetic really

Archived