c-walking sites

jojoo13

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by shameless self promotion

yo, watch the up in smoke tour dvd/video....they have someone come out on stage, i forget who it is, but he does the crip walk with ice cube, its supa tight, ive learned it just from puttin it on slow motion and watching the moves...

------------------

Above the clouds, Above the clouds..

Exactly - Dub C - kills it - best C Walk Ever... and as far as getting beat up for it...LOL....quit fronting like you know... Bloods C-Walk 2 - They just call it "the Walk" And if your some white kid in a club C walking some bangers might laugh at you... they sure as hell wont beat you up or "kill u" . Quit being ignorant this aint 93 - it aint cool to bang no more

Guest SIVIK
Originally posted by jojoo13

but back to the c-walking sites so none know any site for this so called GANG related dance?

B]

Dont know any sites but check out the Xzibit film clip "Get ur walk on" or C-walk (cant remember the name) i got it off kazaar while ago fukn dope clip got a heap of different styles from different areas & this 1 guy who's got like a home video set up in his room,mad styles.

Originally posted by intoxicated

c-walking was invented by the crips for the crips, and anyone that does it and aint a member is a false flagger, and is beatin the shit out of or left. its a disrespect.

so you wanna be a gangsta huh? let me tell you something anything you dont know about keep your nose out of it. itll keep you alive in most cases.

--fuck a slice i want the whole fuckin pie--

ha...crips up in kentucky yall.

Archived