Persue

Dr. Dazzle

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

GREAT ARTIST.. BUT NEVER SAW ANY PERSUE BOMBS AT ALL IN SD CA ... HES JUST AN ARTIST THAT USES AEROSOLE.. ILL GIVE HIM THAT , BUT OVER ALL IF YOU DONT PAY DUES IN THE STREETS .. YA NEVER LIVED IT UP TO ITS FULL POTENTIAL.. ITS ALL ABOUT A DIRTY FAT CAP TAG IN THE SLUMIEST PART OF TOWN.. "LEAGAL BEAGLES" SHOULDNT TALK DOWN ON ANY ONE JUST BECAUSE THEY TAG OR BOMB RAW SPOTS WITH THROWIES.. WHO MADE YOU THINK U R GRAFF GODS JUST CUZ U GOT ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO DO A LEGAL WALL?? GREAT ARTIST LIKE I SAID.. BUT NEVER PAID HIS DUES.. STICK TO DESIGNING SHOES.. AND ZIPPING WINE AT ART SHOWS... LIVE FAST,DIE YOUNG, BOMB HARD.... :mad: :lol: :mad:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Originally posted by Joker@Sep 7 2002, 08:40 AM

I don't mean to talk about bread to hungry people, but I do have abunch of new Persue pieces... somewhere in this house. I have just returned from a work related trip and I'm dog tired. Give me a few to find 'em and you won't regret it.

He and Giant are working on a book like the one Giant and I did. I haven't seen anything from it yet but if it's anything like the drawings he sent me a few months ago... shit is going to be hot! Liquid metal hot...

Where can I find that book you and Giant did? What's it called?

• 5 months later...
Originally posted by $tonerizm@Sep 3 2002, 07:13 PM

yo is that 6th one down the same character thats on last years forum board? i think it was a jeremy jones model...

It wasnt last years Forum snowboard, rather three seasons ago.. but yah' it was Jeremy Jones pro model.. I had that board.. it was hot fire..

Pray For Snow..

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived