Frustrating Love

Brainchild

sorry to start another thread about girl problems im at work and this has been driving me crazy for the past week. So i decided to spill the beans on here and ask for thoughts and etc. I really dont have a problem meeting girls its just that most of the girls i meet are dumb ass hoes. And hoes aint shit to me cept a lip on my dick. then one day i meet this girl and she's just fucking awesome she was a smile that melts my soul, got a mind that will take her far, got eyes twinkly as the stars. ok ok im sorry about the poetric shit. we hang out a couple times we watched movies, gave her flowers stolen in the neighborhood when she was down. etc. etc. i tried to kiss her once but she says no. she tells her friends she would take me as a boyfriend but she isnt ready shes afraid of being crowded in and she feels like she wants space meeting other people etc. and we dont even hang out that much. maybe like 2 times a week or so. i guess the reason for this was because of her ex stalker boyfriend or some shit but it happened like a year ago. i honestly want the best for her even if it meant another guy but it kinda hurts my heart i dont know what to do, what to think, and how much longer i can be so patient it been like 2 months allready hanging out with her. maybe this isnt shit but is it? iIve been trying to do my own thing meeting other girls etc painting working blah blah blah but when ever the thought of her comes in my mind im in mental pain i feel frustrated. i know there is far worse pain out there but damn it id like to hear some thoughts and ideals on my situation.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Brainchild

i honestly want the best for her even if it meant another guy

NO.

That's the last thing you should ever say. EVER.

Originally posted by Brainchild

i tried to kiss her once but she says no.

...but she isnt ready.

shes afraid of being crowded in.

she feels like she wants space

meeting other people etc.

and we dont even hang out that much.

sorry to break it to you, kid.. she doesn't want a relationship.

that "stalker boyfriend" thing is either true and she's scared, or an imbellishment used as an excuse. either way, she's not wanting you for a boyfriend.

my advice: start ignoring her a bit and she'll be all over you. don't try to work on a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship cos she'll bolt.

Re: Re: Frustrating Love

Originally posted by El Mamerro

NO.

That's the last thing you should ever say. EVER.

exactly!

why not just imagine walking into YOUR bedroom and seeing some hardcore-pound-fucking from some other chap. that'll smote any thoughts that you wouldn't gouge out someones gall bladder with a pencil sharpener...

Guest Canadiano

if she's nice, she's nice. don't let anything short of her calling 911 stop you from getting her. either ignore her, or tell her that she can piss you off sometimes, or whatever. I bet your problem is that you act all luvvy-duvvy. don't! be a man, and when you kiss her, almost immediately rub her pussy so you can feel the heat emminating (sp) from her slut slot. Maybe what she wants is a guy who wants to fuck her, not stalk her. If you want the pussy, you'll probably get it. If you wanna take her out and buy her shit, you'll probably take her out and buy her shit and maybe even fuck her.

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM??? YOU WANT HER TO BE HAPPY, EVEN IF IT IS WITH ANOTHER DUDE? HOW LONG DID YOU SAY YOU KNOW HER? YOU HAVEN'T EVEN KISSED HER! YOU'RE ACTING LIKE YOU'RE ON SOME MOVIE LOVE SHIT! STOP FUCKING AROUND AND BE A MAN, KID!

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Canadiano

Maybe what she wants is a guy who wants to fuck her, not stalk her.

well said my man!

hey brainchild... IT'S TOO LATE !!

It's all over for you. I'm sorry to say it so harshly, but you've fucked

this one up beyond repair. She's obviously had some issues with guys

before, and what she needed was a guy who can NOT be obsessive,

and just make her comfortable and show her a good time.

(note well: If a girl feels uncomfortable around you, you've lost it.)

I sugest that you go grab one of those dumb ass hoes and try to do it right.

• 11 months later...

you should just tell her the deal. youre here and youre not waiting around forever. if she dosnt want it now, she dosnt want it ever. you cant sit around holding youre dick saying "well if that makes her happy." its cool to want the best for her but you got to worry about youreself as well. find a good compremise, propose it, if she dosnt take it say "thank you come again" and start getting over it.

girls never know what the fuck they want it seems

my advice to you is to straight up tell her how you feel, let her now that she means something to you, because obviously shes gotta be special in one way or another, does she know bout them tricks that you used to mess around with....because she may be turned off from that, if she does know bout it your basically fucked, if she dont know about it dont let her find out, and also like some of the other guys have said dont let no other guy get in the way, its good you want whats best for her, but its good to want whats best for you too...

Archived