so i have strept throat............AGAIN!!!

rip

muther fucker. i hate strep throat. i just got rid of this shit like 2 weks ago. and BAM hits me like a fucking brick wall. i think its mononucleosus a.k.a. "the kissing diases(i cant spell kiss my ass) so yeah shit ZuX0rZ. i can only fit chicken noodle soup down my throat. i cant smoke(so gay), and i can barely drink liquids. i fucking hate being sick :mad: :heated: :mad: :heated:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

maybe smoking got you where you are. It could be laryngitis or tuberculosis..... really, I don't know. You should maybe go to the doc, I bet you he'll be able to tell with the quickness that you smoke though.

i went to 1 last time he said it was mononucleosus. or strep. i took penicillin, it went away. i went on vacation , and when i got back boom. got me again. i go tomorrow to the same guy to get a throat culture and a blood test. woohoo for me. no health insurence owns all you fags. cot me like 100 bones just to talk to the fag.

Originally posted by juggernaut

maybe you shouldn't have sucked all those dicks, huh?

AHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

sorry, some immature fucker was bound to say it, so i made sure it was me.

seriously, though: now is a good time to quit smoking (i assume you meant cigarettes).

yes i dont smoke herb no more. air force blood tests me every month.

kid...I don't think it's strep man...just sounds like a badass upper respiratory infection. I normally get strep throat, but last year when I was sick, I came down with a wicked ass upper respiratory infection...

My doctor said it could've possibly been mono, and the results came in and it wasn't so...just keep poppin' those penicillin.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

kid...I don't think it's strep man...just sounds like a badass upper respiratory infection. I normally get strep throat, but last year when I was sick, I came down with a wicked ass upper respiratory infection...

My doctor said it could've possibly been mono, and the results came in and it wasn't so...just keep poppin' those penicillin.

thats what im currently doing. and taking codien:)

Originally posted by mental invalid

dood make sure you finish ALL your meds!!

that goes for all fuckers!!!

sorry i think fuckers may have been slightly over the top.....

anyway you gotta finish man....if you did, well then perhaps its tonsils?

yeah thats what i think too. i just signed up for kaiser permanente. so i think il get it alot cheaper for the surgery,.

Archived