TOO $HORT

Guest DMX

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i wasnt looking for respect, i dont even own any of his albums, im just saying its old news, hes retired already.

its like me coming on and saying : Oh shit i dont like rock n roll but damn i just heard the beatles they rock,, go download yellow submarine.

fuck i dont give a shit i guess its just being from cali and not wanting to hear old shit when you think he might be coming out of retirement, that would be news.

Originally posted by Fred Quimby

i wasnt looking for respect, i dont even own any of his albums, im just saying its old news, hes retired already.

its like me coming on and saying : Oh shit i dont like rock n roll but damn i just heard the beatles they rock,, go download yellow submarine.

fuck i dont give a shit i guess its just being from cali and not wanting to hear old shit when you think he might be coming out of retirement, that would be news.

hey man i live in colorado, i don't know shit. around here people think they're cool and original if they listen to anticon.

i saw TOO $HORT once.... He played in Klamath Falls, Oregon... in this barn type thing... very fucking funny...all the opening acts were horrible....like 30 dudes on stage waving towels around yelling "uuuhhhh" it was a spectical.... then these white hoes got on stage and started flashing the crowd.... My girlfriend then pointed out she went to high school with some of them.... Mr. $hort then mentioned to the crowd what hotel he was staying at so after the show, me and my fellow white ass friends went to said hotel and tryed to kick it with Mr. $hort, the only problem was that so did the rest of the show.... it was chaos, but i saw some boobies and some huge black dude with high dollar chapagne with about 10 white girls all over his jock..... i dont remember much of anything else that night as the Old E was kicking in strong..... i just remember yelling "TOO $HORT IN THE BARN!" as our white asses where getting kicked out of the hotel for being too damn fresh.

Archived