funny stories about retards.

MeroSeis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

wow, you know me so well. Your vocabulary is oh so wonderful too. Sorry that I have respect and some fucking common deceny. Are you just afriad of peopl that are different from you? are you that insecure? grow up

This was fuckin dumb.

I think people with disabilities deserve the same respect as any other human being.

This thread isn't about disparaging those who are mentally retarded or putting them down in any way.

A 30 year old with down's syndrome and an 8 year old with autism are close with my family and if i ever encountered someone physically or verbally abusing them because of their respective disabilities, I'd flip out.

We're not on here saying "those fuckin retards are worthless....they should all fuckin die"....

we're sharing our experiences and the encounters we've had with disabled people. and quite frankly most of us have gotten quite a few laughs out of the stories posted on here.

The best way i can say it, is that I'm laughing with the retard and not at them.

But if you're of the opinion that laughing at a retarded person's antics is wrong, then so be it.

in my high school art class a few years back this retarded kid dropped his pants and started beating off standing up.

he used to draw crude pictures of murders with guns and whatever else. if you've ever seen gg allin's artwork, the retard's drawings were similar. the kid also shit in the hallway on one occasion.

also, the kid took a liking to an asain girl that i happened to know...so he followed her around the hallways and tried to talk to her every chance he got. she couldn't shake him. a few days later the retard asked the girl out...of course she said no. so he punched her in the face.

come to think of it...this kid had a whole hell of alot in common with gg allin.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA

YOU WERE BUYING HEROIN FROM ME...REMEMBER? THE GUY FROM STONE TEMPLE PILOTS WAS WITH YOU.

NAH DUDE I DON'T BUY DRUGS FROM NEGROS. AND STONE TEMPLE PILOTS IS WAYYYY HIPPIE FOR MY TASTE.

P.S. I THINK YOUR CAPSLOCK BUTTON IS FUCKED.

• 5 months later...

There were never any severely disabled kids at my high-school, but there was one dude with some slight form of mental retardation - it wasn't a physically debilitating condition, but he had the mindset of a 6 yr old or something.

Anyways, this kid was a fucking MACHINE. He didn't look like a very big kid, yet he was benching damn near 140 (kilos) when he was 15. It was unreal. All he ever did was work-out in the school gym.

He used to talk to himself all the time, which was kinda freaky at times when he'd break out into a fit and start screaming at his reflection in the mirror. The worst part was that he always pushed himself way too hard in the gym. He'd load up to try and bench like 200 kilos, and none of the other fuckers in the gym class would spot him. I remember being the only one that tried to help the poor guy when he dropped the bench-bar on his fucking neck, weighed down with like 195kilos. Everyone else just stood back pointing and laughing. I managed to get the weight off his neck, and he had to be taken to the hospital for a partially collapsed trachea and a broken cheek bone.

When they were taking him out of the gym on a stretcher, one of the "cool" preppy kids said: "That'll teach you fucking 'tards to come out in public". I punched the kid in the face with the 35lbs dumbell i was curling and got suspended for 3 weeks or something.

I heard from a girl that i used to go to highschool with that the handicapped kid killed himself a few years ago..

Really nothing funny about it.

In high school this was a "Retarted" kid named corey...kid was pretty cool...he was fully blown tard...he was suprisingly popular though..everyone knew him and said hi to him...occasionally there would be confrontations or people fucking with him..but i think he enjoyed himself alot...he would always get down on his knee and sing to girls...

then there was this big black girl who had a real big head and it would sway side to side when she walked...the dean told me her parents were blood relatives and what not..it was pretty sad...

then there was this b ig black kid..we called him gumbo..cuz he looked like the guy from forest gump...he was pretty violent and kicked the shit out of a fellow retard and sent him to the hospital..never seen him again

i work in a special ed school. in my section there are just normal kids who have emotional issues and shit like that, but the kids who have the real issues are all upstairs. every so often they will come down for physical therapy and shit, you can hear them screaming and moaning. i feel bad for them honestly, although i am guilty of saying and doing stupid shit in the past, i guess since i started working at this school i look at it differenty.

but i still think this shit is fuuny as hell:

somethingaboutmary1.jpeg

franks and beans!

Archived