i'm a loser baby, so why dont you kill me....

Devilush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zesto...thats where the money is at. thats why they have so many mindless shows out there. but yet i am so intrigued by it.

post.....blah. tv sucks. but hey, gotta do what i gotta do to get some sleep. <3

test pattern...check it. i think i shall try to make this list as long as i can. just keep adding people on and on because everyone here passes my time.

devilush i just have to say your fuckin' quote ownz, as does FMJ.

"Private Pyle, I'm gonna give you three seconds, exactly three fuckin' seconds, to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fuck you! "

Originally posted by Pistol

"Private Pyle, I'm gonna give you three seconds, exactly three fuckin' seconds, to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fuck you! "

right fucking on! i am glad someone noticed that i changed it today.

ooooohhhh!! zesto! your package didnt even get here yet! i am so pissed. i hope you like what i sent you. email me when you get it.

yer welcome el barto. DPC keeps me entertained.

Originally posted by Pistol

hahah... yes...

"get on your knee's and choke yourself!"

Originally posted by Devilush

sneak, i wish i was drunk to. and fuck...what is up with our fucking potal workers??!! people are sending me money and it doesnt make it to my mailbox. i dunno what the fuck is going on. but all in all, i didnt get your package yet sneak. i'm expecting a package from canada but that was sent like 2 weeks ago. is there any way that you can track it down?

suburbian bum...<3

check the list...i keep adding people that i keep forgetting. i am such a fucking moronic dumbass sometimes.

to be honest, i rekon we can safely say good bye to it.... :(

podrido!! better get that thing in the mail...

skydancer...ok. i added you on to my list. i know that you talked to him, but he forgot to save you. so i hope to talk to you soon enough.

sneak...please track it down. maybe it'll take a month or something. i want that package. i would like to see whats in it. do you by chance know the guys that do that zine called best foot forward?? i havent heard from those guys in a while. their the ones who helped me put out the zine and to make it what it is now.

Archived