i'm a loser baby, so why dont you kill me....

Devilush

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, devilush...hope ya feel better girl.

if it makes ya feel better, I'm not feeling all that well myself. I really got put through the blender this weekend. still coping with sore kidneys, back, ribs and one hell of a really stiff neck.

*edit:

as of last night...add a broken or near broken finger to the list. shit is swollen up big time.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm feeling quite shitty myself too, probably the shittiest I've felt all year.

But just thinking of all I went through this weekend to land me in this spot makes it all worth it. I shall make you happy tomorrow, just wait. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest willy.wonka

i come back from the mountain top to find out DEVILUSH is ill.oh merciful God, how could you let this happen!!

well,get well.this world need your sunshine..not outa nowhere snotrockets.

Aaw, devilush! I'm so sorry you're sick. If it makes you feel better, I'm not sick but I have killer allergies. I coudn't understand it, I had the same problem before I left the first time, and in the last 9 months I hadn't had any symptoms and then BAM! all of a sudden I'm in California and I can't stop sneezing. My eyes itch so bad that it's impossible not to rub them and my throat is always sore. I feel hella weak and sickly. So I go to the doctor right, because I'm trying to figure out just how I can make it all stop and you know what he tells me?? I'm allergic to my down pillow. Some sort of protein or oil in the feathers. Gadamnit. Aiight girl, feel better! you know I loves ya!

~post.

i earned a rare mention... cutters connection of course. congrats sister, and get well soon. nice track bike photos back in our other thread too.

iceberg...i was just kidding. you are still my homie eventhough i didnt mention you. i hope that you didnt take any of it personally.

so today, i'm trying not to speak at all to get my voice back. i hope that tactic works out before i go insane.

willy, ahhh even i have to get sick. love ya though.

suburbian...i did say i love you. but you dont love me back. hense you arent on the list. but dont worry, i am doped on so many cold pills. so i dont mean to forget anyone, especially you.

ceas...he's right. i may be short but dont underestimate me. i would kick both of your asses.ninja kick hiya!

fromtheheart...hey guy! how are ya doing? being made out of metal makes you invincible. metal men are dope. hit me up sometime..devilush_hiss@hotmail.com

i love you guys <3 <3 <3 <3

and a xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoox

but i'm trying not to get too close. i'm pretty damn sick.

tt...garbage man fight??? detail hon...details. better yet, any flicks to email me?

aw dibbs, i'll try that out. when i am sick, i feel its like the end of the world. seriously. i'm a big baby. i havent spoken to you in such a long time. i hope all is well. email me sometime. clue a girl in.

Guest Canadiano

how come every motherfudger on that show was gay?

a couple of those girls were really hot, though, like the redheaded white one. Without makeup, though, who knows?

Originally posted by Canadiano

how come every motherfudger on that show was gay?

a couple of those girls were really hot, though, like the redheaded white one. Without makeup, though, who knows?

because i dunno any straight guy that wants to become an american idol. i think that is why the majority of the guys are gay. besides, the show is watching the girls, not the guys, silly.

hey shuddup. it's not a joke that i can't talk for a day. i'm an overspoken person. i just can't help it. yea, well my boyfriend hates me.

yo dlush....get yo ass better soon.......hehe, thanks for not puttin me on tha listt. my thinking is that only the sad cunts get put on it....mwahaha. im drunk..

booya.....did that package ever arrive~??

Originally posted by Devilush

suburbian...i did say i love you. but you dont love me back. hense you arent on the list. but dont worry, i am doped on so many cold pills. so i dont mean to forget anyone, especially you.

Haha, why do you get the notion that i dont love you. Cause truth is i do. Anyways, get well soon, good luck!

Originally posted by sneak

yo dlush....get yo ass better soon.......hehe, thanks for not puttin me on tha listt. my thinking is that only the sad cunts get put on it....mwahaha. im drunk..

booya.....did that package ever arrive~??

sneak, i wish i was drunk to. and fuck...what is up with our fucking potal workers??!! people are sending me money and it doesnt make it to my mailbox. i dunno what the fuck is going on. but all in all, i didnt get your package yet sneak. i'm expecting a package from canada but that was sent like 2 weeks ago. is there any way that you can track it down?

suburbian bum...<3

check the list...i keep adding people that i keep forgetting. i am such a fucking moronic dumbass sometimes.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Devilush

because i dunno any straight guy that wants to become an american idol. besides, the show is watching the girls, not the guys, silly.

the show's main audience is early teen girls and gay men.

trust me... I'm working on a similar show.

Archived