Mr ABC is back sukkkkkuhz

Abracadabra

Originally posted by Europe

Its not "catch you later Mr. ABC"

Its SEE YA LATER Mr ABC!!!

But its good to have you back.

Needed more good times, eh?

Lets have a ball.

as far as i know our secret mission has gone unnoticed by the unwashed masses. maybe it will be uncovered by archeologists in the future when we are all dead and buried

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Mr. ABC

as far as i know our secret mission has gone unnoticed by the unwashed masses. maybe it will be uncovered by archeologists in the future when we are all dead and buried

Beautiful... Blind ignorant bastards...

Guest ego trippin

Damn ABC, you're a lot kookier than you used to be.

Have you started drinking at work? Nothing wrong with that though, anything to pass the time.

make em say uuuugggghhhhhh. a holla goes out to my jiggy niggy le mac (is le masculine? i can never remember). i see you made it back to the states in one piece. i got your request on msn messenger, and as soon as i get my own pc here at work we'll be able to chat. i can only use aim right now.

fubu - mr macalicious applied at disney, but due to the sexy nature of his drawing it was deemed too raw for their standards. they gave the job to the guy who was dumb enough to sell all his rights for ren and stimpy to nickelodeon, john k, who is now just another battery hen at their schmultzy hokey factory of bad animated cinema.

devilush - got the mail. kissmyass#1, you got some sexy ass nipples my friend. my palms are sweaty.

sneak - things are ok except for the fact i'm back at work. i was also in the north a couple weeks ago, and what a culture shock that place is. wow. hung out in a prodestant (is that how you spell it?) and painted in the one day of sunshine belfast will see this year.

ego - in the flesh i can get a bit kooked out once i get comfortable with you, and since being an unemployed schlub i think that has come out on here too.

wow, i think i just wasted all my free time on lunch typing this out. i'm going to smoke a cigarette then think of an excuse to weasel out of doing anything this afternoon. peace love and mungbeans to you all. SYL

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

devilush - got the mail. kissmyass#1, you got some sexy ass nipples my friend. my palms are sweaty.

SYL

so you made him SYL. thats dope....tell me more about this.

hahaah i forgot to tell you not to let him know that i sent you that flick!! haahahaha opps.

Archived