BLEH, how was your fuckin labor day?

REGULATOR

yea i thuoght today would honestly suck and i ddint have any weed so i just sat around the house untill like 2 when i decided to call up my homeboy for some chron.....so i get a 8th and as we are walking around we bump into this chick who looks like natalie portman who knows my friend....she finds out we have dojah and wants to smoke with us so we go to a park and when we are there my friend playfully tackles her and her skirt went up! so yea i saw her thong weeeee! but yea she looked like natalie portmen, so we smoked and now im home typing this on 12oz

o yeah.....AND ITS HOT AS FUCK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I've been dry-heaving and popping Advils all day, signs of obvious great times during the weekend. Pics shall come. Beer,

El Mamerro

Hmmm, it was quite nice, saying that i slept in today, didn't go to school or didn't go to work. Ummmm , i had breakfast at 1am, and my dad cooked a thick ass piece of steak for me and my moms. ANd now i made a homemade peach/banana/orange/cran smoothie. I fucking rock. The only thing that could top this smoothie would be a movie rental and a blow job.

i went to cracker barrel with my parents which was cool except that fucking place smells like cinnamon which i hate....regardless its always nice to spend some time with my parents and to top it off they bought me this great parmesan cheese grater....i took a big long nap, worked for a few hours....watched my plans to go for a wonderful labor day solo mission go down the shitter and now im sitting here waiting for this wine to make me drowsey....how fun!!!

my labor day kicked ass... since AMES is going out of buisness i went and racked up on CANS for like a $1 and its the good stuff American Accents... i got about a good 75 cans for only 50 bucks because the more you buy the bigger discount they give... went to a friends house got head from an ex girl of mine and then i bought a tight ass book called The Diaries of a Teenage Hacker...:D oh yeah and got toked out like a fucking giraffe HIGH as a motherfucker...:D That Mexican Red:dazed:

Originally posted by boogie hands

i went to cracker barrel that fucking place smells like cinnamon which i hate

i dont care for that store in the least

well my labor day was the beach, beer, and lots of girlies in skimpy outfits :yum:

I went to out and shot some pool and my friend shows up w/ this fine girl, her and I get to talking and shit is going well. I find out that she used to strip at this club and whatnot. We leave and go to a dance club and things just get better from here. While at the club some I see some friends and run off with them to go do some shots and when I get back my girlie had run off. Oh well. On my way home my friend calls me up and says "hey man, that girl you left wants you to come back to her place" So my friend comes and picks me up and we drive back over to her house. It's like 4:30 am when we get over there and I'm thinking that I'm about to get laid. After about 15 minutes of us 3 chillen there's a knock on the door. I was hopnig it was going to be her stripper roommates, but it turns out to be these 2 thugs. They walk in, buy weed off this girl, and then we all watched a movie and smoked 2 joints and 2 blunts. By this point it was about 6 am and I realized I wasn't going to get laid and went home. I had such high hopes!

smoked some crappy! weed for the first time in years

visited some old amtrak line haunts

hahahahhaaaaa

they are broke!!

aaaaahahahaha

good times

good spots

got home to some lovely info...

went to get some real weed..

got high as mothafuckin meth

and made mashed potatoes...

Archived