anyone hardcore here ?? i mean really hardcore??

Guest angry xbox

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

//i don't think we're thinking of the same wolfpack.. the wolfpack i know is an OI band... but anyways.

hc is certainly east coast.

since when does dancing make you really hc? dance because it feels right, not for scene points you fucking fag. i bob my head sometimes, or i dance sometimes. and i mosh or circle when it happens. hardcore is a way of life, state of mind. it doesn't matter if you're straight edge, or veg(an), its a fucking attitude. that attitude means we're gonna kick your ass.

haha. i'm tired.

Guest angry xbox

you kids are seriously immature and not all of you. I was just wondering because i saw alot of oyu were posting some hardcore bands in the what are you listening to thread.

ME???

Yeah id say im hardcore, i live by it. Meaning I dont let anyone down. Like throwdown or maybe whatever, says "WE are a family, I count you and you count on me" I stick to my guns my friends and the way of life.

THe hip hop culture came out of the boggie down bronx there guy. That means breakin, Emceeing, turntablism, and yessir Graffitti.

And yeah minor threat was form DC but generally hardcore attitude started in the bronx too which is the same as brooklyn you idiot.

Originally posted by angry xbox

you kids are seriously immature and not all of you. I was just wondering because i saw alot of oyu were posting some hardcore bands in the what are you listening to thread.

ME???

Yeah id say im hardcore, i live by it. Meaning I dont let anyone down. Like throwdown or maybe whatever, says "WE are a family, I count you and you count on me" I stick to my guns my friends and the way of life.

THe hip hop culture came out of the boggie down bronx there guy. That means breakin, Emceeing, turntablism, and yessir Graffitti.

And yeah minor threat was form DC but generally hardcore attitude started in the bronx too which is the same as brooklyn you idiot.

your horrible...you really are...fucking stop...your quoting THROWDOWN...you fucking douchebag...and THEN you have the balls to say hip hop came from the BRONX...well yeah it blossomed there but it came from jamaica you tool...you really need to lear yourself some shit before you go and "LIVE BY IT"

trust me ive seen you kids come and go...im not some old scenster, i just know by your demeanor that you wont last...youll find something new andf forget you ever listened to black flag...chances are you never have listened to black flag...im getting myself heated so im going to stop...eat my asshole.

till death do us part NYHC

Hardcore is you not knowing your hardcore but every one esl thinking your hardcore because of your actions. If your truly hardcord you could care less what other people think because your a fucking badass.

Backstreet Boys are truly hardcore.

Just enjoy yourself, fuck where hardcore began... Hardcore is unity, and unity is "that we are all in this together." Brotherhood..

P.s- like going to a show and seeing a handful of people that you havent seen for years. Hardcore is like you belong among the subculture and not the norm..

"hardcore is all about unity"

HAHAHA, yeah unity, but only among your own sub group, you are gonna kick other peoples asses cause they have different beleifs huh? Thats worse than the punks who say they love everyone, but everyone who isnt a punk is a corperate brainwashed idiot who should die.

I mean, fuck groups. It pisses me off. Oh well i dont mean any offence to you hardcore people live how the fuck you want. What i just said could be totally wrong though too.

Another lame thing about hardcore is that they love fighting and getting really fucking angry yet they are against war and hurting animals and all that shit. Haha, what your doing is basically what your against, but your just doing it on a smaller scale. If a hardcore kid somehow gained huge amounts of power and continued to act the same it would not be a peaceful thing.

I hope you get my point. Have a good day.

Archived