it's fucking labor day and i'm at work

drain bamage

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Devilush

aw drain bamage cares.

hey did you fem and post paint a whole lot? i have no idea where post is at right now, but i guess she is supposed to be in the bay area sometime. did you guys get any flicks?

fem wasn't able to make it:( but i'll e-amil you some photos soon of some stuff from post and i if you like........

Oh man... does it sound weird that I wish I was at work? I wish I was anywhere besides stuck at home today. Me and my dad started the day trying to pull the transmission off my car to get at the clutch, only to realize that shit wasn't happening unless we figured out some way to keep the engine from falling on us. We were supposed to go to the desert today and shoot guns and catch reptiles, but it was 106 degrees out there. fuck that! Don't worry drain bamage, you can always quit your job and come out here and go to the beach with me!

Devilush... yeah phem couldnt make it... boohoo. I might be up around the end of this month. I gotta find a way to pay for phoenix, San Francisco and Vegas lall in the same 3 weeks and I have no job!

Originally posted by drain bamage

fem wasn't able to make it:( but i'll e-amil you some photos soon of some stuff from post and i if you like........

yes please?

post.....ah girl. i wish i was in your situation right now. i wish i can travel. one of these days...one of these days.

devilush. my situation sucks. I promise! I'm stranded in the cuts. Right now I am drinking a beer and eating a grilled cheese and watching dune. I just bought cool shoes on E'bay. my day is looking up!

:D

Archived