We run things...

imported_Rebus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by catwash

^^^^

there's a US style and there's also a Euro style, maybe different Euro cities but it's definitely a distinct style.

There`s not a distinct Euro style

Germany is totally different to Italy as is England totally different to Holland..

ive heard bad stories about painting the stockholm subway from a few people, i dont think i could do it. but id give it a try. sweden is cool, i think im listening to swedish music right now. post more of the purple trains. im gonna come visit soon, i wanna do a nordic tour.

Guest cheesecurd

style

personally, I think the styles from madgadascar are the dopest, like nothing I've ever seen. actually I've never seen anything from there.

Swedeeen!

Hanging out a lot in Stockholm I can only agree with JTF, it is damn hard to even get to the trains and subs nowadays. When you ever do get to the trains you have very little time to put your name up, so we choose simpler, faster styles.

Me myself I have given up every notion of being a train writer, I won´t pass the chance if I have it but I concentrate on walls. I have had enough for now of stockholm, twice I tried with a friend, once at a layup and once for a backjump on one of the end stations. You need to take an hour or two just to make sure noone is staking out the chosen location.

The first time at the layup, we had to check the surroundings for possible stakeouts, it took about an hour and a half. Then me and a friend crept up to the trains to check if any guards was hiding inside. While we are crouching by the train side workers arrive to possibly clean the train or so. Behind us is a big open field, so if we take to retreat they would most definetily see us. we decide to stay put. Then a guy walks past right by our noses, we are hiding two metres from him behind a sorry sight of bushes. Being winter, they had no leaf so it was pretty much see-through. This worker does not make a notion to have seen us, but we couldn´t be sure whether he saw us or not, so we had to run out of there. My friend who is an experienced train writer thought these workers acted pretty funny, they could very well have been security guards dressed up as workers.

The second time we went to an endstation for a backjump, first checked the surroundings for an hour or two. After that we hid by the trackside for two hours, only to recognize the fact that there was never a chance that the driver would miss us sneaking up to the train.

This friend of mine used to hit the trains and subways in stockholm pretty hard, but now he is also close to giving up. He´s tried ten or twenty times this year, but never succeeded. It always ended up with getting chased, or this one time when he was followed by plain cloth guards who filmed him when he was staking out possible actions. Right now he has been trying to piece the tracksides in central stockholm instead, but they are fucked as well.

Some friends of mine only got around to one tag each by the tracks before they got busted.

I haven´t yet given up on stockholm but for now I am just staying lazy and doing walls that are visible, not quite so hard.

Archived