Philly Handstyles

Guest Dr.Evil

Guest kasmoney

yo suap theres atleast 30yrs worth of philly writers before kad...but i coulds be wrong cus i dont read history books either..but you wont catch me "only commenting" on sum shit i got no fucking clue about...

yea artcrimes gives wickets props but they should have gotten sum better pictures cus that rakan sucks.

cheerleader you write artcrimes a letter yet bitchin about the weak pictures???

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by AREANKAY

anyone who says they dont like the philly style, really you have somthing wring with your head, seriously a tag in philly is prolly more complicated then some peoples whole piece. And you might think its easy to do or something then you try it then it sets in hey this is extremely hard to do right then you may get good on paper at it good for you, now try that shit on a wall see what happens you will fail horribly and yeh I know other cities have good styles and what not aswell but come on now I think people only hate on it casue they cant read it and they know it would take them years to learn how to do it.

didnt say anything about the difficulty of it..just said i dont care for it..matter of opinion.

i agree with u kasmoney

the thing is i gots the empression

from the site that he was

one of the first in philly

if i was wrong then correct

me liek u did, i didnt liek

blahblah telling me how much

i need to know, to comment

ill comment how and when

ever i wanttttttttttttttttttttttt

Guest kasmoney

you dint peep the philly wickeds section on artcrimes yet??

i only said that cus it seems like you like to type long ass letters on shit that makes philly loook bad...no disrespect to you dog...

suap go to the nightcrawler web site...good philly history

now you niggas need to post sum pixs!

Guest HESHIANDET

this shit went from fairly OK to kinda weak to eminem on 12oz trying to be hard or something to WEAK. blahhhhhhh

when it snows niggas ski......yahm? god science? yahm?

Originally posted by HESHIANDET

this shit went from fairly OK to kinda weak to eminem on 12oz trying to be hard or something to WEAK. blahhhhhhh

when it snows niggas ski......yahm? god science? yahm?

my head is exploding from the god science. realityblast needs to call god power divine so we can get some front row seats to the god hour. yahm yahm, nahmean?

Originally posted by DertySanchez

Personally, after being there for this summer..I learned to appreciate a "NISE" Philly hand. Hospitality much appreciated.

F.

Now we're off to get cookies with Silo and Mac.....

oh shit! F money!!! i miss you already dog!!

• 10 months later...

FUCK THE GOSSIP!!!!!!!

WHO CARES WHAT WHO SAYS?????? IF U GOT SOMEN TO SAY TO SOME1 IN 215, + IF U GOT SOMEN TO SAY TO KAD, OR CHLEEDER,OR ANY1 AT ALL, GO SAY IT TO THERE FACE, 215 WILL HANDLE U LIKE "215 DO IT" THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY, 215 STAY LYVE!!!!!!!!

THE 215 PAWN, NEP IS IN FULL EFFECT....IFE1

:king: <---------THE PAWN GIVES MUCH RESPEKT TO ALL THE 215 KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-LISTEN UP N LEARN SOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE 215 PRO GRAFF REVOLUTION IS IN POSITION,ND OUR CANS W/ FAT CAPS ARE FULLY LOADED N COCKED, SP COME HERE IF U GOT SOME "HE SAID SE SAID", BRING IT 2 OUR INNER CITY STREETS,,,,BCUZ U KNOW "AACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS"

P.S.

5TH N COURTLAND,,,,"SHOW EM THE WAKATAHHHH YO, SHOW THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WERD TO 1968, PHILLY ORIGINATED THE SMILY FACE, ORIGINALLY, VISAULLY!!!!!!! YOU ROOKIES ARE JUST THE UH-PIT-UH-MEE OF A REAL VISUAL MC, FEEL ME????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- EITHER U LOVE ME OR HATE ME, AINT NO NEED TO PRETEND, CUZ FAKE FRIENDZ ALWAYS WIND UP ENEMIES IN THE END!!!- LATEST. B.C.C. ALBUM- LEARN SOMEN!!!!!

thumbs up!!!

im talkin "bullshit"!!!! im a young buck/rookie/toy????? nobody know me, im the #1 most underated!!! i type all this bullshit n dont bak it up,,, i got no plans for the future when it come to bombin!!!!! and if you still question my "typed" words, youll see it soon enough!!!!

IN BLUNT TERMS, I TALK THE TALK, BUT ILL NEVER WALK THE WALK!!!!!

215 WILL SOON FEEL THE WRATH!!!!!!!! PHYCHE NAW!!!!!

<------------HE JUST A FRONT, HE QUIT WRITIN!!!!!!

DON EVER SLEEP ON THE INSOMNIAC!!!!!

Guest cabin fever

That comment about philly hands "looking like kadism" is seriously the most depressing comment on the state of graffiti in north america that I've heard in the last 5 minutes.

God power divine needs to get rained on dome pieces until the rapture.

deathscapes in yer visage

Archived