Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Zyl one

Stay High 149

Heh. Not sure exactly where to post this, so I'll post it here.

I met this dude. Yes. I met Stay High 149.

Yesterday, Saturday. Me and a friend were on our way to a show, and we are on like Astor, across the street from the beginning of St. Marks pl. So we are walking along, having a normal convo about w/e it is we conversate about, and something snags my eye. A buncha canvases w/ "Voice of the Ghetto" "ex-Vandals" "Stay High 149". So I stop... and stare at them. I ask the guy selling them where he got them, and he goes I made them. "WHAT? You mean that you are Stay High!?". Yes... he was. I got him to write on an empty sticker I was carrying. And A photograf. So i will put them up if i dont get lazy, or die. Yep.

-Pen 15 President.

lol oooook its cool to meet writers but they are just like you me and everyone else except they write , its cool and all but most of the time people you see up ALOT or the people that have ALOT of skill just want to have a normal conversation with people not talk about fuckin graff all the time