Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DETO

South Park

I've never really liked South Park, but the one where cartman makes that kid eat his parents was good.

Guest duffman

it has its moments.... not worth wasting finger strength to turn it on though..

Guest uncle-boy

i'll watch it if i'm at home with nothing to do and i happen to turn it to the channel its on.

i actually think its pretty hilarious.

I actually enjoy south park, theres alot Subtle Political mockery going on there.. if you can look past the swearing etc that just works as a hook for kids .

when it first came on i hated it.

in the last year or so i've really started to appreciate it. its a great show, as high priest mentioned the political messages are reminscent (sp?) of the simpsons at times. plus they make fun of canadians, they're repping colorado (yih yih), and they make fun of canadians? what more could you ask for?

i would say south park is one of the best shows on right now...its funny and raw i cant stand happy shit like full house...south park keeps it real...

Guest feeldAVVIBE
Originally posted by High Priest

I actually enjoy south park, theres alot Subtle Political mockery going on there.. if you can look past the swearing etc that just works as a hook for kids .

true true

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this