i just got back from bermuda cruise

ElectricitySucks

yeah...over the last 3 days (i got back saturday, now its sunday the 1st.) i have probly had around 11 hours of sleep....i cannot believe i had the time of my life. so the trip to bermuda was strange. me and my friend were looking for "normal" people to hang out with and stuff but everyone seemed to have their own cliques. for example: there was big pun and the terror squad. these guys were thugged out 20-25 yr olds going to the clubs on the ship with 13-16 year olds. big pun was a really fat guy who said hes getting some record deal for hiphop. then there was the "rock n roll" crowd. a bunch of 12 year olds with slipknot and limp bizkit shirts with spikey hair. then there was a jewish clan. i met very hot women who were all jewish. i told them i wasnt jewish then all the sudden they hated me. then we met some normal people and had the time of our lifes. we all watched the sunrise 2 days in a row with about 1 hour of sleep. the food was amazing but WHAT SUCKED was one fucking bottle of beer was $5!!!!! so, once we got to bermuda, we bought a shitload of stuff, got it on the boat and drank that. and some kid got robbed in bermuda. this kid was stupid...hes all like "yo imma get madd bags yo." well, he gave some crackhead money, and the crackhead ran away. dumb kid just walked away. drinking with the locals was fun...they were all telling us that bermuda is really bad over the last few years. and it showed too. only at night it got scary. what sucks now is, its sunday, its raining.....im going through withdrawl of good sunny weather. i wish i was still on the damn boat.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Archived