Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Santa Claus

Jellyfish

nice...i like it. you should put in some kind of background....then again im not here to tell you how to do your job.:D

it says "llllllllllll" and theres a big "o" on the top.

i dont like it, i know theres the whole "graffiti has no limits"argument, but fuck that, its a jellyfish, maybe add a tag and call it a character...i dunno, im tired of being nice and suggestive with constructive critisism, so fuck it, i dont like it, period.

Originally posted by HECZ

OK, MR. RONNIE DOBBS, WHAT DOES IT SAY!!

you truly are a dumb fuck arent you ....it doesnt say shit theres something in graffiti called characters.....and don't come to me with your weak ass threat "lets battle" you may have skills on paper but your bombing licks my hairy ass crack....:mad:

Guest illwill

i think its kinda cool, it said acrylic/sharpie so i think its more geared towards artsy fartsy, rather than graffiti. anyway, its kinda cool.

Re: WHAT ARE CHARACTERS???????????

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000021.jpg'>

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT BATTLEING IS......

SECT ONE YOU ARE A BITCH!!!

yo quit trying to start shit...

actually what the fuck am i saying? do whatever you want.

but that jellyfush is no less of a character than your shit.

a character is not defined by some comic book looking shit with a krylon can and a backwards hat....

Re: WHAT ARE CHARACTERS???????????

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00235772f00000021.jpg'>

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT BATTLEING IS......

SECT ONE YOU ARE A BITCH!!!

wow you showed me....i dont know about "battleing"but you dont know about spelling its battling, asshole .....and what in the fuck are those .....are you trying to prove something with those wack shits? ....sup with that reject ass barney bite character and that brown blob is it his shit under that .......... ? whats up with those wack letters? yeah i dont know about battling uhhuh you obviously dont since you cant paint for shit .but yeah you got a big head for someone thats not too great slow your roll, but yeah i aitn got time for this internet shit talk learn to paint get off yo ass and stop trying to impress ppl you don't know with paper tags....mr. paper bomber ......:king:

yo you reply pretty fast someones got mad time....check the chicago thread all the cwb shit is mine its all pretty old and ill admit it i havent been painting much lately but at least its painted and not paper shit...peace

YEAH, I DID, DIDN'T I, YOU DID ALSO THO, AND THAT CWB WEB ADDY ON YOUR PROFILE DONT WORK FOR SHIT

fuck tha site i don't even know whats up with that crew anymore haven't done shit in ages .... just check tha chicago thread....

JUST CHECKED IT AND SAW NOTHIN BUT X'S SOME DOPE ASS WRITERS THAT CAN BURN ME ALIVE WITH A STOCK CAP, BUT WHAT PAGE IS YOURS ON...ANYWAYS TIGHT PICS...IM A BUMP THAT SHIT FOR YOUR BITCH ASS.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this