SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS!!!!!!!

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic

this cartoon is hella slept on!!!

ahahahahahah oh man, i hated cartoons for the longest and i really hated this spongebob crap, but then one day i came home from class and my roomate was chillen with a friend kicking back and watching spongebob on tv, so i was like fuck it limme check this out real quick, so i sat down and after 5 mins of watching that shit i was hooked!

that shit is pure genious. hilarious as fuck.

i caught tha episode where mr.crabs worth or whatever was getting yelled at by sponge bob for something, and he started rubbing his fingers together talking about he is playing the worlds smallest violen, then the camera zoomed into his claw, and there was a small ass violen there. shits hilarious.

they also use enormous big words that little kids have no clue what they mean, little do I, but never the less, that shit makes it even funnier.

:lol: good times!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest postaholic
Originally posted by test pattern

That show is anything but slept on.

Seriously.. fuck that show.

I hate it.

:rolleyes: dont be a hater guy...

the force is strong, go with it.

ive never even heard of it, let alone seen it. damn, why is tv in the uk shit???

oh wait, its better than in the states, cos we donthave add beaks every 5 goddamn minutes

Guest SPLINTER

Sponge Bob is great. but have you guys seen 2 Stupid Dogs? its on cartoon network, its hilarious.oh and cow and chicken. cartoon network sleeps on them.

Originally posted by Glik0

yet the US is better because we dont have gay names for things like, "add breaks" they're commercials you fucking redcoat learn it!

they are add breaks, cos its a BREAK in the programme to show ADDS...

Originally posted by Matthew13

Sifl and Ollie fuckin' sucks...that show was retarded...give me Space Ghost, Southpark, Adult Swim, Simpsons, Beavis and Butthead, Ren and Stimpy, Spongebob, Family Guy even Crank Yankers over that garbage.

matthewitakemycartoonsseriouslythirteen.

Sounds to me that instead

of smart humor, you prefer

something that makes you say,

"Heh heh heh.. he said a bad word."

Originally posted by test pattern

Sounds to me that instead

of smart humor, you prefer

something that makes you say,

"Heh heh heh.. he said a bad word."

Ya, Sifl and Ollie was really more of a Harvard or Princeton Grad's cartoon...

matthewcadillacofcollegesthirteen.

Archived