what the fuck?? (girls)

serpent of the light

as usual i'm just wasting space on here, but what the fuck? i'm sure some of you remember my 'wasted summer' thread, and read about my girl and the bullshit she pulled. she apologized to me today. what in hell? fuck it i'm ranting and there is not point to this, but why is she doing this?

in other news: working on labor day at regular wage is gay. i fucked up my foot riding my new bike. weakness. got a new black book and new set of markers. i don't like them. i'm thinking of moving to boston. why boston? i dono, sounds neat.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dont ever take someone back, unless they come crawling back on there hands and knees and have a damn good reason for what they did. things usually dont work out twice, so hopefully you can both learn from this. just dont let her tell you she 'might' be pregnant...i remember a girl that made her pregnant friend take a pregnancy test, and sent me the results strip in a father's day card...i wasn't amused.

Guest uncle-boy

hmmm... my exgirl friend of two years (been broken up for about 2 1/2 months) called me today saying she still loves me and meisses me. and i finally got over her just this past week. and started to kinda like this new girl. damn what to do i still love her but i dont feel like getting hurt again, and i dont want to hurt this new girl either.:o

boston is pretty safe... i slept outside for a minute there.. you don't have to worry about gettin your die on... but there are some random dudes that come up to you at 3 in the morning trying to kick your ass because you don't like metallica.... it's all good though.. i'm down with hanging out in boston again.. next time i'm robbing that drunk bastard..

Archived