i was framed (A shoplifting story- sort of)

Guest trampled

Guest trampled

so i'm at the grocery store, right its like 10 am and i'm there to get some shave cream and razors. i go to get them and they're not there so i ask the clerk (who turns out to be the store manager). he points them out and i grab a couple packs and some shave cream. i decide to look around a bit so i'm wandering around and i notice that dude's sorta following me. anyhow i decide that the razors are too expensive (13 bones each- Mach 3 turbo) so i toss them in the freezer with all the ice cream because i couldn't be bothered to go back to the other side of the store.

Anyways, i go and pay for my shave cream and leave.

Now, here's where its fucked up. As i'm staring my car, the manager and 2 other fuckin clerks surround my car and try to get my licence plate and i'm like,"what the fuck is going on?" So i get out and am like "what's your problem?" and the manager is like "where are they" and i go "what are you talking about" and he says he saw me pocket the razors and walk out. i deny it of course and he says "show me where you put them". i was pissed so i'm like "ok dickhead" and march into the store and head to the ice cream.

So, i look around, find them and pick them up. As i pick them up i scratch my belly/ dick area and the manager goes "i saw you take them out of your shirt" i'm like "fuck no!". so i'm denying it and calling buddy a liar and he tells a clerk to call the cops. i'm not just gonna leave because they have my licence plate no., and i just wanna deal with this bitch.

So the cops come, she talks to the clerk, the manager and then me.

To cut a long story short she said either i have to admit that i did it, or she'll take me down and charge me. i'm like i didn't do a thing and i'm not gonna go down to the division with you. Remember i'm being honest and straightforward with her because i'm innocent (ie. answeing all her questions truthfully etc.). She asks me where i work and i tell her (its the same chain of grocery stores by the way). Shes like "oh, should i go tell them out there" i'm like "no, of course not" and she tells me that if i dont admit guilt and take the "alternative measures" program she'll charge me with theft, call my work and get me fired.

Now, i dont have the time nor money for a lawyer and the fuckin manager and his clerks have soooo set me up, to get out of there quick without being charged( this argument is is running on an hour and a half now) i just say " fine i did it, whatever, just let me go home" and then she gives me a crime doesnt pay lecture and lets me go.

WHAT THE FUCK!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by trampled

so i'm at the grocery store, right its like 10 am and i'm there to get some shave cream and razors. i go to get them and they're not there so i ask the clerk (who turns out to be the store manager). he points them out and i grab a couple packs and some shave cream. i decide to look around a bit so i'm wandering around and i notice that dude's sorta following me. anyhow i decide that the razors are too expensive (13 bones each- Mach 3 turbo) so i toss them in the freezer with all the ice cream because i couldn't be bothered to go back to the other side of the store.

Anyways, i go and pay for my shave cream and leave.

Now, here's where its fucked up. As i'm staring my car, the manager and 2 other fuckin clerks surround my car and try to get my licence plate and i'm like,"what the fuck is going on?" So i get out and am like "what's your problem?" and the manager is like "where are they" and i go "what are you talking about" and he says he saw me pocket the razors and walk out. i deny it of course and he says "show me where you put them". i was pissed so i'm like "ok dickhead" and march into the store and head to the ice cream.

So, i look around, find them and pick them up. As i pick them up i scratch my belly/ dick area and the manager goes "i saw you take them out of your shirt" i'm like "fuck no!". so i'm denying it and calling buddy a liar and he tells a clerk to call the cops. i'm not just gonna leave because they have my licence plate no., and i just wanna deal with this bitch.

So the cops come, she talks to the clerk, the manager and then me.

To cut a long story short she said either i have to admit that i did it, or she'll take me down and charge me. i'm like i didn't do a thing and i'm not gonna go down to the division with you. Remember i'm being honest and straightforward with her because i'm innocent (ie. answeing all her questions truthfully etc.). She asks me where i work and i tell her (its the same chain of grocery stores by the way). Shes like "oh, should i go tell them out there" i'm like "no, of course not" and she tells me that if i dont admit guilt and take the "alternative measures" program she'll charge me with theft, call my work and get me fired.

Now, i dont have the time nor money for a lawyer and the fuckin manager and his clerks have soooo set me up, to get out of there quick without being charged( this argument is is running on an hour and a half now) i just say " fine i did it, whatever, just let me go home" and then she gives me a crime doesnt pay lecture and lets me go.

WHAT THE FUCK!!

lol see i woulda said fuck u slut, take me too jail. as long as its in orange county cuz like half my familys in there. shitd be bad ass.

You could have got arrested, and let her call your work and get you fired, go to court for shoplifting and let them try to prove you took shit, which they couldnt, sue the store for reckless prosecution, and sue the police for slander and loss of income (getting you fired, etc..)

fuck cops, all of them, none of them are 'good' they all can eat dick

Guest trampled
Originally posted by dojafx

You could have got arrested, and let her call your work and get you fired, go to court for shoplifting and let them try to prove you took shit, which they couldnt, sue the store for reckless prosecution, and sue the police for slander and loss of income (getting you fired, etc..)

fuck cops, all of them, none of them are 'good' they all can eat dick

or i could have said i was guilty, do some community hours and not deal with any of the hassle and have no crim record anyway

Guest trampled

no cameras. i work for the same chain of grocery stores. well there are some, but they are not recording thats why it was my word vs. theirs

Guest ctrl+alt+del

what store is this??? Ill go steal some razors to make up for the ones you didnt steal, and if they dont have cameras i should be fine.

Guest socrates

Do you have the cops name and badge #..report her

If you have the managers name and the other employees names, call the head office and file a formal complaint and request that they be severly reprimanded/ or fired. End the conversation by saying that you are still contemplating legal action and have not decided on what to do on the legal front...don't say yes or no on the first call, also don't call mad or agitated stay calm and cool, it will scare them if you sound apathetic towards them when they begin to ask about settling outside of court.

socrates/your legal advisor

Guest Stapler

Do what socrates said it does scare the shit through any major corporation to even so much as give them the slightest jist there will be court action..........SUE THE FUCK OUT OF THE COMPANY....................

• 11 months later...

i hate to bump old threads

something crossed my mind. wouldnt the razors be warm if they were concealed in your stomach? and if you took them out of the freezer even if they were there for 1 minute they would be cold, couldnt you have gotten out of it that way?

i dont know about the usa but here in the uk it is not stealing until you leave the shop. i know a lot of guys that pack themselves up with stuff really obviously so the security see's, walk towards the doors and just before you walk out dump all the stuff and walk out hahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol:

fuckin security wanna be cops hahahaha

Archived