Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fourzeroone

stencil

okay okay.. i've stared at it for like 5 minutes now and i can sadly say i have no idea what it is.. it looks like a lot of work went into it.. mabye im just too used to seeing celebrity faces or something like that or mabye im just plain blind.. but i do not see it captain

i hate to have to explain it, but whatever, its a guy standing, looking down, and hes got a backpack and a cap on, and his arm is crossed across his front, the stencil cuts off halfway down his thigh on the bottom

the arm kinda looks like its coming across from the right hand side, but its coming out of the sleeve of the t-shirt arm that is visible and the hand is clenched in a fist, sorry for the dis-clarity of that mistake,

THATS FUCKING DOPE, I NEVER TRIED STENCILS (THO' I WILL) BUT IT LOOKS HARD..........ANYWAYS, THAT ISH IS TIIIIIIIIIIIGHT....

Not bad. You should add it to the "stencil pics" thread over in brickslayers. Have you done any others?

I like it. Simple but nice. Again- you should post it on the "stencil pics" thread over in brickslayers

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this