Hardcore Revival

Guest Hotpocket

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm... Death Threat... I dont know... I'm leaning towards the CT. one. As for champion... I wouldn't call them amazing, but they are good.

The new count me out is a GEM!... ILIKESKULLS, you know me... A rockstar broke in my bag at 924.

And the lab rats... yeah, they cover charles bronson... But I believe they covered the Nerva Agents too...so uhhh...yeah... Model American was better...

Cro-Mags Rule

Guest Grow a Beard

so does any body like evergreen terrace? i like them for putting jax on the map but i was wondering if they have reached anyone elses part of the map so to speak?

Guest ilikeskulls.
Originally posted by xWESTSIDEx

hmmm... Death Threat... I dont know... I'm leaning towards the CT. one. As for champion... I wouldn't call them amazing, but they are good.

The new count me out is a GEM!... ILIKESKULLS, you know me... A rockstar broke in my bag at 924.

And the lab rats... yeah, they cover charles bronson... But I believe they covered the Nerva Agents too...so uhhh...yeah... Model American was better...

Cro-Mags Rule

i missed the nerve agents cover completely...probeley for the better i guess.they covered negative approach the first time i saw them.i'll give shit for covering nerve agents.model american was rad...so was rely. avoid timmy's new band...they're god aweful...it's trying to be tsol type punk...they named themselves after a tsol song too.darker my love.just like tsol they fuckin' suck it.

oh and whoever said 18visions were nice...you gotta be retarded.

oh and westside...i'll be down your way in a few weeks...

Re: good hardcore...

bands i wanna hear: the snobs,the noise(the new shark attack). [/b]

Yo man, The Snobs broke up about a month ago. I fortunate to play at ther last show Austin, TX in July. No one knew it was their last show. I'm sure those kids will start something new, being that they are like 15 years old. And for the Noise, I am betting they won't ever exist. Dudes are too lazy.

Word, cool to see at least a few kids on here with good taste. 9shocks and deathreat are some of the best US hardcore bands in the last few years.

It's awesome when punk and graffiti co-exist, unbastardized.

Guest ilikeskulls.

Yo man, The Snobs broke up about a month ago. I fortunate to play at ther last show Austin, TX in July. No one knew it was their last show. I'm sure those kids will start something new, being that they are like 15 years old. And for the Noise, I am betting they won't ever exist. Dudes are too lazy.

Word, cool to see at least a few kids on here with good taste. 9shocks and deathreat are some of the best US hardcore bands in the last few years.

It's awesome when punk and graffiti co-exist, unbastardized. [/b]

that fucking sucks about the snobs.one of my friends saw them earlier this summer and she was completely amazed.i wanna hear them at least.. the noise...i'm with you...they'll never exist...i've played so much email tag with there singer about the demo...it was supposed to be out in january and it's still not out..fuckers...my hope is spinning down the toilet.i mean it's a fucking demo not a shitty bridge nine record with 50 different pressings.

i just saw f.u.n.(pretty much the new what happens next?)...sloppy but awesome...it two of the guys w.h.n?...one of the guys from life's halt and some dorky guy singing...so rad.

the whole modern youth crew, bridge 9, whatever revival stuff is a bore. no evolution whatsoever. the shows are a fucking fashion show with a bunch of snotty nosed no-lifes who's moves are so predictable and cliche that it puts music to shame.

if you like hardcore that beats a dead horse, by all means, rock on. but don't be such a prick as to think that just because you're on some "giving daps to the old school" shit it doesn't mean your music can be categorized along with it.

XsnotnosedbullshitcoreX.

[/b]

i just saw f.u.n.(pretty much the new what happens next?)...sloppy but awesome...it two of the guys w.h.n?...one of the guys from life's halt and some dorky guy singing...so rad. [/b]

Word, I remember seeing those bands 2 summers ago, and Max had a shirt that said F.U.N. I think it stood for Fuck Up Nick. Was the singer kinda long haired and all around just outrageous looking? If so it was probably Nick Simich, that cat's from LA and roadied for Lifes Halt for a while before they broke up.

Ilikeskulls, Are you from Cali?

Archived