Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

++Senior member foruM++

Guest SPLINTER

i think i have to post more i need to hang out with willy and zack and the NO Vet crew. im the truest o veterans here tho. i dont like to brag but i was the original Elite Member of the first "grey" edition board. i was hot shit with my 250 posts.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

how bout instead of that we make all the whiny bitches and moaners and idiots who clog the board get their own forum. but the catch is that they are basically banned except for in that forum, all the idiots together forever. it would be funny to see them interact with each other. kinda like special ed class.

Guest SPLINTER

yeah except theres no tall lanky guy with gurly hair and a purple suit.

Splinter's special ed class idea is funny...

This is me laughing.

edit: It's not amazing to me that there are more people voting to not have an exclusive forum. I bet most of the votes are from junior members.

The only way this shit would work, is if the mods got to pick out all the people they would allow in this forum, otherwise people would just post a ton, or you'd have the stupid kids who have been here forever. And if the mods had to go sorting through everyone, that would take a shitload of time, but i'm sure some of them do have a shitload of time on their hands, so you never know.

Originally posted by Swizel

Oh no! I dont get the aprovle of someone on a message board. I must be a complet social reject then. Please, Oh please, can I your friend.

no you're a fucking fag just like the rest of em sheesh....... hahah im just kidding or maybe i'm not, why dont you go cry about it bitch!!!!

Guest SPLINTER

but devilush this place is already like high school. but if we have the special ed class we can allow them their own place, if they do idiodicly funny things its okay to laugh but if theyre good little special kids they can graduate to the rest of 12oz.

:lol: now thats just too funny. sure its already high school and what not, but why separate people? not that this is a real life sorta thing....but i'm just saying.

It could be more of a choice type of thing, if you wanted to go into the big kids forum you could.... if you wanted to stay and play with blocks with the little kids you could. I just wish there was somewhere on here where I could talk to the people that have earned their status by not being stupid. I bet Makros would talk if there were such a forum instead of posting pictures to advertise to the kiddos. Just a thought.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

It could be more of a choice type of thing, if you wanted to go into the big kids forum you could.... if you wanted to stay and play with blocks with the little kids you could. I just wish there was somewhere on here where I could talk to the people that have earned their status by not being stupid.

sheesh.. have a listen to yourself. its a message board...

go get a life, nerd.

:huh?:

dude, I don't care if you post that.

This is me not being pissed by your childish ways.

d00d.. i wouldnt care if you did !

:rolleyes: nerd.

There once was a man. He got shot. This didn't make the man happy. So he spent the rest of his life making other people just as un-happy as him. At the same time, many people were trying to make the world a better place by making people happy and giving them a reason to live, however, since it's so much easier to make people unhappy, the happy people were killed and ground up to make sausage. And this just proves my point. Shut up before I shoot you in the face.

Shut up before I shoot you in the face.

*cough* ooooh..e-threats.

:rolleyes: neeeeeeeeerd.

there are people on here who i know to have more posts than the total number tags, throwups and peices they have put up by a mutiple of ten. so obviously thats a bad criteria for granting members special privledges.

i know a lot of people come on here with a name, post some, then get bored and leave for a while only to come back later with a another name. i was on this shit before you had to register when it was just one big page with a list of posts that you had to click on to read each one. some dick would just come by and make like 50 blank topic and wipe out all the discussion. the forum was prety shitty back then, not much information was being exchanged, mostly i would just snap on people. that must have been like 98 abouts. back before that alt.graffiti was where it was at but thats like an abandoned part of internet now.

so in sumation, members should be judged on the quality of their posting. people who contribute posts or flicks that make the forum a better place should have their status elevated and people who clog the forum up with garbage or make patently idiotic statements should be dragged out into the street and shot.

On a side note. The new xbox live network is going to allow xbox players to traverse an online community to find opponents and team mates. Chat and other such accessories will be available as well. I was reading this the other day, they are going to include this neat feature that has something to do with "tokens." Another player on the net can give you a token, it can say, "He is a worthy opponent of moderate skill, " or something like that. And the other players can read your tokens. So if someone gives you a bad token, then others will be able to see it, and tell that you're a cheater or sore loser or whatnot.

It'd maybe be cool to have something like that on this board. I think it'd help tremendously in choosing which members need "baby sitting," and who's allowed to "stay up late."

Guest catwash

great. another e-nail in the coffin of graffiti writing.

go out and paint.