++Senior member foruM++

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why don't all you elitist faggots just fuck off and start your own message board on another server ? that way, no one here would have access and you could all suck each others dicks and talk about how gang$ta you are and we would be none the wiser..

good grief.. :mad:

for what its worth...

some kids just post post after- post.. and are senior or elite members and have been here for like month.. are you sure you want a forum of such 'prestigious' chit chatting members.. fuck at least i won't have to deal with that.

anywho.. check the status.. check the dates..

Guest SPLINTER

i think i have to post more i need to hang out with willy and zack and the NO Vet crew. im the truest o veterans here tho. i dont like to brag but i was the original Elite Member of the first "grey" edition board. i was hot shit with my 250 posts.

Guest SPLINTER

how bout instead of that we make all the whiny bitches and moaners and idiots who clog the board get their own forum. but the catch is that they are basically banned except for in that forum, all the idiots together forever. it would be funny to see them interact with each other. kinda like special ed class.

The only way this shit would work, is if the mods got to pick out all the people they would allow in this forum, otherwise people would just post a ton, or you'd have the stupid kids who have been here forever. And if the mods had to go sorting through everyone, that would take a shitload of time, but i'm sure some of them do have a shitload of time on their hands, so you never know.

Originally posted by Swizel

Oh no! I dont get the aprovle of someone on a message board. I must be a complet social reject then. Please, Oh please, can I your friend.

no you're a fucking fag just like the rest of em sheesh....... hahah im just kidding or maybe i'm not, why dont you go cry about it bitch!!!!

Guest SPLINTER

but devilush this place is already like high school. but if we have the special ed class we can allow them their own place, if they do idiodicly funny things its okay to laugh but if theyre good little special kids they can graduate to the rest of 12oz.

It could be more of a choice type of thing, if you wanted to go into the big kids forum you could.... if you wanted to stay and play with blocks with the little kids you could. I just wish there was somewhere on here where I could talk to the people that have earned their status by not being stupid. I bet Makros would talk if there were such a forum instead of posting pictures to advertise to the kiddos. Just a thought.

Archived