Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dirty_habiT

++Senior member foruM++

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest beardo
Originally posted by socrates

What makes being a member longer than others mean more than # of posts. You could have signed up 2 years ago and said nothing important in that time...the only way is to have a 3 to 5 person panel choose accpet or deny entire to the special forum.

im so bored that im acutally continuing this conversation

id say that the amount of 'good' people who have been around 2 years way out-number the few that have consistently been worthless for 2 years (they tend to just lose interest and leave on their own) at that juncture, a flip of the switch and the dork wouldnt be allowed in, no big woop.

last i heard this idea hadnt been completely ruled out yet. keep plugging at it. see if you can work out a way for it to work and bring it to the proper higher ups attention and see how it goes

Considering how many elite/senior/whoopdeefuckingdoo members on this forum probably fucking suck at graffiti, maybe they should just drop this stupid hobby of theirs and go find another messageboard to endlessly chat about nothing? Just a thought.

I wish it'd happen. It'd save me from listening to alot more b.s. Alot of times the long time members are teh ones that are posting and contributing the good stuff. I'd have no problem "listening" to good conversation as opposed to babblings.

If you'd normally vote for boogie hands on here, vote yes, it's appreciated by boogie..... you have his word.

Originally posted by socrates

me...make dumb or inane comments, never

Exactly their point, haha oh well, we still rock:) :D :P :cool: :king:

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I think it'd be good. Ya know, like, "Shut the fuck up kid, grown people talkin...."

dude your such a fucktard. i swear. what would be the point on having other people on the forum?

See, like you rip, I wouldn't want to talk to your dumbass.

If I wanted to hear an asshole, I'd fart. Your reply to this is not necessary, thank you for playing.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

See, like you rip, I wouldn't want to talk to your dumbass.

If I wanted to hear an asshole, I'd fart. Your reply to this is not necessary, thank you for playing.

ok well seriously, this is how you sound to me. well gee i have alot of posts that makes me better. so lets not let any read the stupid shit i have to say.

There's certain individuals on here that I repeatedly find myself being annoyed by, many have small amounts of posts. I'm pretty confident in saying that I'm not the only one that feels this way.

we think the senior members should have our own forum so we can discuss shit among ourselves and not have to deal with the occasional dumbasses here and there.....plain and simple.

fuck you youngin's we need a forum for us Vet's to chill and make fun of you senior and elite members.

PISTOL [NO]

PLATAPIE [NO]

ASER1NE [NO]

WILLY.WONKA [NO]

TT BOY

ZESTO

Guest willy.wonka

i didnt read shit!

but not every jr member is still in jr high/highschool with his or her dick in thier hands...

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Pistol

fuck you youngin's we need a forum for us Vet's to chill and make fun of you senior and elite members.

PISTOL [NO]

PLATAPIE [NO]

ASER1NE [NO]

WILLY.WONKA [NO]

TT BOY

ZESTO

hahaha!! off with thier heads!!

Guest socrates

Whatever...If you want to have your own forum you should have it but I still believe that it is an idea that only benefits those who are controlling it.

Guest krie

how wood it work ? obviously u have to have the status of being a senior member, but if this does happen i think that the forum should be set up so that only the sennior member threads could only be veiwed and replyed in by only senior members. anyone below that shouldnt be able to veiw them, or reply to them for that matter.