++Senior member foruM++

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

See, like you rip, I wouldn't want to talk to your dumbass.

If I wanted to hear an asshole, I'd fart. Your reply to this is not necessary, thank you for playing.

ok well seriously, this is how you sound to me. well gee i have alot of posts that makes me better. so lets not let any read the stupid shit i have to say.

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Pistol

fuck you youngin's we need a forum for us Vet's to chill and make fun of you senior and elite members.

PISTOL [NO]

PLATAPIE [NO]

ASER1NE [NO]

WILLY.WONKA [NO]

TT BOY

ZESTO

hahaha!! off with thier heads!!

Guest socrates

Whatever...If you want to have your own forum you should have it but I still believe that it is an idea that only benefits those who are controlling it.

how wood it work ? obviously u have to have the status of being a senior member, but if this does happen i think that the forum should be set up so that only the sennior member threads could only be veiwed and replyed in by only senior members. anyone below that shouldnt be able to veiw them, or reply to them for that matter.

Originally posted by krie

how wood it work ? obviously u have to have the status of being a senior member, but if this does happen i think that the forum should be set up so that only the sennior member threads could only be veiwed and replyed in by only senior members. anyone below that shouldnt be able to veiw them, or reply to them for that matter.

This sounds like a good idea. I'd say though, it'd probably be cooler if the person posting the topic could decide what member groups could reply. Does that sound like a good idea?

Archived