++Senior member foruM++

Dirty_habiT

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

It could be more of a choice type of thing, if you wanted to go into the big kids forum you could.... if you wanted to stay and play with blocks with the little kids you could. I just wish there was somewhere on here where I could talk to the people that have earned their status by not being stupid.

sheesh.. have a listen to yourself. its a message board...

go get a life, nerd.

:huh?:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There once was a man. He got shot. This didn't make the man happy. So he spent the rest of his life making other people just as un-happy as him. At the same time, many people were trying to make the world a better place by making people happy and giving them a reason to live, however, since it's so much easier to make people unhappy, the happy people were killed and ground up to make sausage. And this just proves my point. Shut up before I shoot you in the face.

there are people on here who i know to have more posts than the total number tags, throwups and peices they have put up by a mutiple of ten. so obviously thats a bad criteria for granting members special privledges.

i know a lot of people come on here with a name, post some, then get bored and leave for a while only to come back later with a another name. i was on this shit before you had to register when it was just one big page with a list of posts that you had to click on to read each one. some dick would just come by and make like 50 blank topic and wipe out all the discussion. the forum was prety shitty back then, not much information was being exchanged, mostly i would just snap on people. that must have been like 98 abouts. back before that alt.graffiti was where it was at but thats like an abandoned part of internet now.

so in sumation, members should be judged on the quality of their posting. people who contribute posts or flicks that make the forum a better place should have their status elevated and people who clog the forum up with garbage or make patently idiotic statements should be dragged out into the street and shot.

On a side note. The new xbox live network is going to allow xbox players to traverse an online community to find opponents and team mates. Chat and other such accessories will be available as well. I was reading this the other day, they are going to include this neat feature that has something to do with "tokens." Another player on the net can give you a token, it can say, "He is a worthy opponent of moderate skill, " or something like that. And the other players can read your tokens. So if someone gives you a bad token, then others will be able to see it, and tell that you're a cheater or sore loser or whatnot.

It'd maybe be cool to have something like that on this board. I think it'd help tremendously in choosing which members need "baby sitting," and who's allowed to "stay up late."

Guest catwash

do you actually write or do you just post on here and pretend to? what the fuck do you think i mean? paint graffiti, you're posting on a graffiti message board after all

Guest socrates

We all know it's not going to happen, the crew has more important things to do then waste time making another more secret part of this message board.

Archived