that's pabst blue ribbon ladies, hollaback...

fr8oholic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Canadiano

some idiots made fun of my drinking of pbr the other day, and I drapsed one of 'em up. the beer is decent, but only out of a can, not a glass.

Guest Canadiano

i was drinking pabst out of a glass at this bbq i went to a couple of weeks ago. i had to, 'cuz the cooler was full, and I needed ice cubes to cool the beer down.

i don't drink pabst to get fucked. i drink triple x to get fucked.

Guest Hotpocket

Sam Adams..word. Brewed around my neck of the woods. they had this like utopia beer that was like 50 proof or something..never had it but heard it was ill but yeah the blue ribbon rocks and for those who dont know..dont ask

Guest Canadiano

in maxim a few years ago or so, they had a picture of that stuff. A 27% or so Samuel Adams beer. I've always wanted to try it. And I'd say that it's beer if it's brewed the way beer is supposed to be brewed.

i drank last night, much like im going to do tonight

but what was weird was that i had six buschs, played 5 games of up the river down the river, in which i got shitted on by everyone who decided to try to get me wasted, if you know how to play you know what i mean, and played 5 games of beer pong, only to realize i was buzzed to say the most.

now, that shit is far from usual, normally i woulda been drunk but, yesterday, i was killin em out there

fr8, this beers for you

(ill report back tomorrow)

Guest im not witty

i met a czech girl at this party in a abandoned house a while back, she spoke in this real hard sharp english and she was very pretty but was built like a brick shithouse. huge shoulders that probably plowed fields back in the republic

...anyway i was drinking pabst and she goes "ahhhh, P_B_R ...it is exquisite shit, no?" wuhahaha that shit was awesome

Archived