surgery sucks... especially when its next to your balls...

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic

had some surgery done today, got a hernia fixed... right nut.

not fun at all, howver ive already been walking around a bit, but my shit hurts, i think i gained an inch or two though on my dick, cuz my balls were so huge i thought i just had huge nuts, but that was tha hernia, so now that my balls look normal, i got a horse cock :D hahahahaahaah

jk, but it does look a bit bigger ;)

but yea typing this and trying to concentrate on 730mg of vicadin is hard to do... so off to bed i go...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by postaholic

had some surgery done today, got a hernia fixed... right nut.

not fun at all, howver ive already been walking around a bit, but my shit hurts, i think i gained an inch or two though on my dick, cuz my balls were so huge i thought i just had huge nuts, but that was tha hernia, so now that my balls look normal, i got a horse cock :D hahahahaahaah

jk, but it does look a bit bigger ;)

but yea typing this and trying to concentrate on 730mg of vicadin is hard to do... so off to bed i go...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :king:

tease, as much as we all love swinging on your nuts (no pun intended), i really dont wanna read about that over my breakfast.

I had surgery a few months ago...it does suck! I had to have my heel reconstructed. all i can say is i took my feet for granted everyday. it's still swol and i can bearly walk. I'm not going to be able to run for a long ass time, so going on hectic missions is outta the question. lots of sketches came out of it though:p

Guest postaholic

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

it was my first surgery, thought id share :D

ummmmmmmmmmmmm guys always tug on your balls to make sure everything is a-ok ;)

ahahahahahahahahahaa

oooooook, getting dizzy again, gotta bounce..

:D

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Hey, i have a question. Is there a simple way to check if you have hernia yourself withought a doctor? im sure there is, does anyone know?

well, if it's like his you can feel your intestines in your scrotum!!!

so yes, i think you should be able to tell...

Guest postaholic

SUBURBIAN BUM:

my hernia wasnt that bad, meaning, it wasnt my intestines that were in my right nut sac, it was just extra skin.

see, when boys are born, your testicles drop down from your stomach area, and sometimes they pull some extra skin and thats not suppost to happen, thats what i had. it didnt hurt at all, and it just looked like my right nut was a little bit bigger than my left. i actually thought it was like a sperm sac or something in my nut sac, cuz it didnt feel hard or anything it just felt like another soft lil squishy thing sac or something. so dont think just because you dont see some big intestines you might not have one... like 1 outta 5 guys gets them, so watch out for it, and if you have questions get a physical.

also, hernias are kinda dope, to check it, you can like look at your sac, then if it is big like mine was, i could lay down on my back, and like take a deep breathe it was, and hold it in, then in the area where the skin was falling down into my sac, you could like gently push it back in, and it looked normal again. shit was wild...

:king: :lol:

Re: Re: surgery sucks... especially when its next to your balls...

Originally posted by sneak

tease, as much as we all love swinging on your nuts (no pun intended), i really dont wanna read about that over my breakfast.

come on now man, you should know better than to look at 12 ounce while eating.....

and tease is back?

whoa.

^^ i thought id wake up and have a nice leisurly breakky ova 12 oz. how wrong i was....

breakfasdt seems like such a long time ago tho......im hungry

Guest postaholic

Re: Re: Re: surgery sucks... especially when its next to your balls...

Originally posted by chozer

..and tease is back?

whoa.

:king::king::king::king::king:

in homage to tease, im gona end posts with

ibsneak:king:

no im not.

jokes

I FEEL YA TEASE......

ive had this surgery...twice.....it does suck you cant cough or laugh after it or you fell like your fucking stomch is going to spill out everwhere...ouch..

i have a weak stomach liner i guess from what the doctors told me..i had it done the first time so i was like cool shit looks great now..but then it came back..after a hard days workout in my local gym but ne ways i got like a mesh thing they put in me like a extra liner so ill be good to go now...did you get a liner??and when you laid on your back did that shit go back in you stomach and look normal?dont listen to these idiots in here its not yourstomah/guts inside of your sack it liquid that drain down in after the tearing of the liner it just like a tire that has a blowout...but..your"guts" will eventually get down there and then you have to have some of your "guts" cut out wich that wasnt in effect in your case..so hope you feel better give it a couple of days youll be good to go...alright take it easy......:o

Archived