So i walked up to a guy in a truck and punched him......

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just got a call and i was informed that this kid is even afraid to go out because he is afraid he will meet up with me again. fuck what the hell does he think i am gonna do to him?i think i already got my point across. ;) :beat: :beat: :beat: :beat:

seriously what a bunch of little fuckin whiney bitchs, that story is unfucking believe

the only way id believe you is if you told me that him and his boys were like 76 years old, or just straight pussies. come to think of it, i think you need to whoop your girlfriends ass for gettin all emotional on you over a cat fight.

tell her if she doesnt suck it up an take it like a man, the next time you see him an his boys, your goin to strangle them to death by their fuckin panties.

what the fuck happened to real fights? more power to you but damn...

im sure if graffsurgeon was here today he'd tell you the same

• 2 months later...

SO ITS GRAT EVEN THOUGH WE AREN'T TOGETHER NO MORE, WE ARE HAVING MORE SEX THEN WE EVER HAD. 4 TIMES IN 5 DAYS, AND A BLOWJOB EVERY DAY! AHHHH, WE HAVE EVEN DONE NEW KINKY STUFF THAT WE HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE......SHITS GREAT.:king:

Originally posted by DETO

SO ITS GRAT EVEN THOUGH WE AREN'T TOGETHER NO MORE, WE ARE HAVING MORE SEX THEN WE EVER HAD. 4 TIMES IN 5 DAYS, AND A BLOWJOB EVERY DAY! AHHHH, WE HAVE EVEN DONE NEW KINKY STUFF THAT WE HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE......SHITS GREAT.:king:

watch your self, man, it's trouble. she's down for the kinky because she has new experiences with other heads. even if she hasn't done shit, she's not yours anymore, so it'll happen. stick with the new girl.

Originally posted by DETO

Well grasshopper, nothing we can say is going to stop you from falling into this trap, but there is a brightside. You will get played and be co-dependent until you wake up and cant take it anymore. Hopefully this wont waste too many years of your life, but you should be able to walk away with the knowledge of being able to spot whores in the future. Use this knowledge like the force, to both get you laid and keep you out of bad relationships. You can start the process by asking yourself why, if she is your girlfriend, does she allow prople to dog you and then take up for them. Fr8oholic is obviously a wise man; there's something going on here that you dont see.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by Kettiecat

Why is it that people lose all common sense when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex?

:confused:

yea word!!

like how you posted pictures of your cunt?

Archived