So i walked up to a guy in a truck and punched him......

DETO

well there is this guy who likes my girl and she says hi to him and shit. any way everytime he sees me he dog's me or laugh's or someshit so yesterday he was reving his engin at me and i turned around to ask him what his problem was and i caught up to him made a complete stop and said " what the fuck are you looking at!?" "nothing, im sorry" he says. so whatever i let it slide so this little bitch calls my girl and tells her i am talking shit to him for me to leave him alone so she calls me and i see him again so i pull him over after about 20 min of following him. we stop right on the side of the road i walk up to him tell him " What the fuck," grab him by the shirt and start punching away he had 3 other guys in the truck not a one did shit. i ripped his shirt completly off! he took off like a bat outa hell and now my girl is mad at me because she says it was uncalled for. i think that pissed me off to the point to where i am really thinking about leaving my girlfriend of the last 19 1/2 months...how in the fuck is she mad at me.......:mad: :confused: ;) :mad:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

AHAHAHAHHA YOUR DUMB!!!. HAHA, it sounds like the fucking rednecks in my town who want to fight you cause you looked at em wrong and they get pissed off. I bet you cruise for hours on end of fri and sat nights. Jeez dude, it sounds like you have been over testosrteroneized. Your getting pissed withought a real reason.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i dont know....sounds like something that would happen between 2 high school jocks...

if i was banging your girl, i wouldnt be revving my engine or trying to start shit with you, id just laugh to myself. maybe pass some herpies on your way. :lol:

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by fr8oholic

you're girl has or is in the process of bangin fools without your consent.

oooh nooooo!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest Stapler

This is the worst situation when the other person in a relationship finds a friend o the opposite sex and start hanging around them alot..........It always leads to trouble and in this case you did what you had to do........And if need be do it again and spray paint his car if it gets to that point.................:D

Guest angry xbox

good job guy. Someone talks shit then doesnt buck up????? Fuck him he deserved it. I had some piece of shit who tried to step to me but he thought he could do it froma distance or when he had his peeps backin him. I layed that fool out and smashed his dome into the brick wall of the school. Mother fucker never looked me in the eye again, and he lived right across the street from me. ahahahahahahahah

put it down thats waht you gotta do

Archived