Who can draw this...?

ProperKaps

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i think the best artist in the world was a chinese man..they confronted him and asked, why do you think you're the best?

he then drew a perfect circle in one stroke and with one hand.

true-

:lol:

Guest SPLINTER

i think a similar story was told to me about one of the renaissance painters, michelangelo or leanardo, but i dont remember training either one to draw perfet circles. ay i will give mike a jumping jacks assignment.

Guest Stapler

I got told I was a SPECIAL student in Grade 1 does that count??? Nah I could actually draw a perfect cirle in grade one. Well the problem is what you define as a perfect circle?????:king:

a> i might be able too, but knowing myself i would get bored and id go something else.

b> im good at drawing, but i dont like copying, i can copy pretty good, however b/c i dislike it, i am unable to put as much effort as i should.

in conlusion the answer is no.

Originally posted by Grandola

mista officer, mista officer, please take these hand cuffs off of us.

What song is that? My friends always sing it but won't tell me what it is like assholes.

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

damn son, you really are short bus special material w/ that brilliant question.

Do you know the answer?

Originally posted by SPLINTER

i think a similar story was told to me about one of the renaissance painters, michelangelo or leanardo, but i dont remember training either one to draw perfet circles. ay i will give mike a jumping jacks assignment.

i think it was leonardo

"so you are saying, out of every circle drawn by every person who has ever drawn a cirle, there wasnt at least one that was perfect. i dont believe it. holla!" - Big Bruno

Alright im going to explain it as simply as possible and with out going into the mathamatical equations and work that inevitably follow (so your getting the short answer).

It really can be explained with two words : Human Error. If you really want to go into that in detail.. find some one else because im not in the mood to teach it.

What does this meen? It meens that no computer program, stencil, laser, machine etc could possibly create a "Perfect" and by this i meen completely symetrical circle.

Why? Because all of the following are created by man and are subjected to human error, when a program is made its designed by man hence allowing human error to once again run its course.

Now as far as some one drawing a circle and saying its perfect when its obviously a peice of shit... well hey its perfect to them. The word perfect is Subjective and hence holds different ideal forms per person.

Guest Stapler

Yeah well my special circle I ahve realised looks more like a hexagon........NOOOOO I did win an award in Grade 1 for drawing the most perfect cirle [in my GRADE 1 class] But it is true nothing in this world has thus far ben able to draw a perfect circle due to irregularties in paper and whatever surface........Even the Hubble Space Telescope lenses are 0.005% in accurate but that is the best quality they oul get them..........................I think the first thing to evr draw a perfect circle will be a MONKEY dont ask me why but there will be a PLANET OF THE APES one day...........l:D

Guest SPLINTER

on one hand i believe we cant make a perfect circle because no perfect circle exist in nature.

on the other hand i believe we cant because we BELIEVE in human error therefore we create human error.

and yet on the othe hand (yes i have three hands) we cannot draw any pefect shape not even the perfect square or for that a simple perfect line cannot be drawn if human error and drawing surfaces are taken into consideration.

Archived