Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ProperKaps

Who can draw this...?

Guest willy.wonka

i think the best artist in the world was a chinese man..they confronted him and asked, why do you think you're the best?

he then drew a perfect circle in one stroke and with one hand.

true-

:lol:

Guest SPLINTER

i think a similar story was told to me about one of the renaissance painters, michelangelo or leanardo, but i dont remember training either one to draw perfet circles. ay i will give mike a jumping jacks assignment.

Guest Stapler

I got told I was a SPECIAL student in Grade 1 does that count??? Nah I could actually draw a perfect cirle in grade one. Well the problem is what you define as a perfect circle?????:king:

a> i might be able too, but knowing myself i would get bored and id go something else.

b> im good at drawing, but i dont like copying, i can copy pretty good, however b/c i dislike it, i am unable to put as much effort as i should.

in conlusion the answer is no.

Originally posted by Grandola

mista officer, mista officer, please take these hand cuffs off of us.

What song is that? My friends always sing it but won't tell me what it is like assholes.

Originally posted by SkyDancer666

damn son, you really are short bus special material w/ that brilliant question.

Do you know the answer?

Originally posted by test pattern

What song is that? My friends always sing it but won't tell me what it is like assholes.

THATS JUVENILE, I GOT THAT FIYAHHH. I THINK

Originally posted by High Priest

Its Physically impossible to draw a "PERFECT" circle ( By perfect i meen completely symetrical).

true

so you are saying, out of every circle drawn by every person who has ever drawn a cirle, there wasnt at least one that was perfect. i dont believe it.

holla!

every circle i draw i consider "perfect" in my opinion. do i win??? actually i was lying i dont consider them all perfect or any of em for that matter, i guess i dont win:o

Originally posted by SPLINTER

i think a similar story was told to me about one of the renaissance painters, michelangelo or leanardo, but i dont remember training either one to draw perfet circles. ay i will give mike a jumping jacks assignment.

i think it was leonardo

"so you are saying, out of every circle drawn by every person who has ever drawn a cirle, there wasnt at least one that was perfect. i dont believe it. holla!" - Big Bruno

Alright im going to explain it as simply as possible and with out going into the mathamatical equations and work that inevitably follow (so your getting the short answer).

It really can be explained with two words : Human Error. If you really want to go into that in detail.. find some one else because im not in the mood to teach it.

What does this meen? It meens that no computer program, stencil, laser, machine etc could possibly create a "Perfect" and by this i meen completely symetrical circle.

Why? Because all of the following are created by man and are subjected to human error, when a program is made its designed by man hence allowing human error to once again run its course.

Now as far as some one drawing a circle and saying its perfect when its obviously a peice of shit... well hey its perfect to them. The word perfect is Subjective and hence holds different ideal forms per person.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this