hang ovas

Guest krie

its all about the hangovers that last a few days. you need to go on a binge for a weekend to get one of these.

I reccomend 5 hits of E, 1/2oz mushrooms, i liter jim bean black, i liter jack daniels, 1/2 gallon bicardi dark rum or captian morgans, one ounce of kind bud, one ounce of cocaine, 4 30 racks of some beer the cheaper the better in this case, oh and some speed of some form

directions are as follows day one friday or the only day you can remember,

step one. get a beer drink it while making yourself a rum and coke heavy on the rum sit on the couch call up some girl tell her to come over drink 4 or 5 more rum and cokes and beers while you await her arrival,

step two. female company arrives make her a rum and coke extra heavy on the rum, make a couple nice lines of coke for both of you and blow them, get blowjob, feed her some E take some E for yourself to

spend the rest of the night having sex and drinking beer and rum and cokes.

step three. ok now its morning kick the bitch out, do a big fat line of coke to get some energy, grab a beer, ok so once you finish that beer its time to eat some mushrooms yup eat the enitre half ounce by your self, no just spend the entire day tripping in a closet with a light a mirror lots of booze and the big bag of coke you got just drink booze blow lines and keep telling yourself the orbital mind control lasers cant find you in the closet,

step four. well ok so now youre done tripping dont feel so good and dont remember what day it is good, youre almost done now lock all your doors and spend the rest of the day drinking what ever booze you got left and blowing lines every 5 minutes until you run out of coke, when that happens just do what ever form of speed you found and finish remember you cant go to sleep until you finish all the booze..

step five.. Wake up a few days later in a trashed house with no clue what day it is with 50 messages from your job saying why havent you been to work all week and that youre fired, realize you just spent your rent money and life savings, and you dont even remember your first name.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

does it still count as a hangover if your still drunk?

cause i am still drunk and waiting for my chinese food

dam why am i still drunk? why shit i think i gootta pass out now bye bye

• 2 weeks later...

i still hate them, but im drinkin chocolate milk ^^^ and its delicious. i woke at about midday today and felt like crap, so i contiinued to sleep and have awoken at 2:10PM. i find that sleep is the ultimate cure for my body when its got night old alcohol floating around within it. :king:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived