hang ovas

Guest krie

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KillahPriest

the egyptian meat factory is having a sale on crygenically frozen meat patties they are at discount prices so find a dead moose..ressurect it..and kill it and then melt spoons all over it and name it pterodactyl the vivitical foreskin worshipper.

Guest drunken phil

theyre lots of fun...:cool: fun in the sun... big pun... FUUUUUUUUUN!!!

who likes my song??? im gonna sell it and be on mtv and am gonna be on ambercrombie covers of magaznine covers!!!!!!!

BEIN DRUNK is aslsmost as fun as being stoned but you see the g

~PUkE

:rolleyes:

Guest SayOne
Originally posted by Grandola

i've never really had a "hang over." the farthest it goes for me is waking up and my lungs feel like shit... smoking is bad.

thats how i feel right now , my thrat hurts

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fr8lover

niggas know about the classic "two day hangover"

or the always fun "i didnt puke last night but i woke up and the world was moving up and down get me the trashcan" hangover

then theres the dull "i dont really feel sick but i dont feel all there" numb hangover.

i like hangovers that go away around noon or so, eat a good lunch and drink a pepsi and youre cool.

Guest willy.wonka

i painted and ate food with my stomache all day...wakin up at 5 30 and painting at 9....drinking mre beer and partying at 530..til 300...still drunk...been drinking so much that i got to the point where drinking beer is like drinking water and i cant get drunk..but heinekens did the job good..more party..got horny when sluts were around and still feel drunk.

tomorrow..........yup

Archived