TRAV

demknoboutme

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Callin' sixteenvandals

i mean tuff kiddie :D

i have one...me, geso, tech,rade(denver),traver,and buck50 were all rolling around they were drunk. as usual i wasn't (i refused to get drunk without girls present) well i am enter a restraunt and i hear some yelling outside, and when you hear yelling and GESO is around it means action. so i run outside and a hick, an asian woman, and an asian guy was trying to detain geso saying he assualted the woman. the fuckin hick was saying "oh he is gown da jail, he hitter" so me, being the cautious one instructs the drunks to just break out (because cops tend to believe adult hicks over 6 drunk kids.)

so we try to leave and this asian guy is trying fake karate moves in the air, apparently trying to capitalise on the stereotype that all asians know martial arts. well he might have been hurting the AIR he was kicking, but he wasn't touching any of us. after he wouldnt stop following us, trav hits the guy and they all start bankin in this fool. i mean he was getting ragged. he fell and they just kept on. tech comes in with a plastic trash bin and drops it on the dude. some guy see's the whole thing and jumps off his motorcycle and tackled the whole crowd, stopping the fight. he then started yelling "ONE ON ONE" but he had his still helmet on so it was more like "uuuhhhnnn aahhh wwwuuuuhhhh" we just ran, got off the block. 2o minutes later me and geso are hanging out looking for the others and here the asian guy comes all lumped, (you could see many raised bruises on his face) this time realizing that his fake karate wouldnt work- he was swinging his keys like a butterfly knife, but it was keys. like 5 or 8 keys on a ring. it was funny but heat was building so we just ran again.

Don't worry, geso didnt hit the woman she swung at him cause he asked her if he could have her drink at the bar and he blocked her swing.

running is smart sometimes. cause talking to a cop usually means "you are fucked" so avoid even talking to them.

Last edited by sixteenvandals on 10-09-2001 at 11:09 AM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Re: Re: 'n finally

Originally posted by FlamingHobo

i usually dont say shit about biting..because its not that important to me..but this is the most blatant geso bite ive ever seen..right down to the color scheme ,outline color,and style of car its on....

Too many people come on this site thinking they're high and mighty. First thing's first... Trav is lucky to be schooled by well rounded writer such as Geso. He ain't no new booty that jumps on the bandwagon from shit he sees in magazines like a lot people do today.

graff is too fucking political these days. everything comes with a fucking label. just enjoy the work already! if i was geso and i had these kids attempting to reproduce my style with a different name/letters, i'd feel mad proud that so many people were noticing my work.

i think trav did paint with geso also.... (backing up whoever said that.)

just look at it..process it..and move on you political nerds. it's GRAFFITI not the republican party.

Guest FlamingHobo

Re: Re: Re: 'n finally

Originally posted by Vandal4Life

Too many people come on this site thinking they're high and mighty. First thing's first... Trav is lucky to be schooled by well rounded writer such as Geso. He ain't no new booty that jumps on the bandwagon from shit he sees in magazines like a lot people do today.

thanks for clearing it up.point taken...as for the rest of you bitches whining about calling someone a biter...pick up lsd8 and you'll understand.anyways..vandal4life thanks again for clearing that up...you have to understand the suspicion.and for the person talking about the outline color thing...i was referring to the fact that ive seen geso pieces that LOOK just like that piece with the same color scheme and everything...politics are part of graffiti hombre...its just how it goes..if every one were all honky doree about graffiti shit would be a lot different...

Guest born to lose
Originally posted by awkward eye

i really hate this style..my hopes that it would die a quick death,have failed me...i dont care if he painted with the originators of this style,because i have no respect for them either..like i said before this style is reserved for people who have no skills..

shut up.

Re: Callin' sixteenvandals

Originally posted by demknoboutme

i mean tuff kiddie :D

i have one...me, geso, tech,rade(denver),traver,and buck50 were all rolling around they were drunk. as usual i wasn't (i refused to get drunk without girls present) well i am enter a restraunt and i hear some yelling outside, and when you hear yelling and GESO is around it means action. so i run outside and a hick, an asian woman, and an asian guy was trying to detain geso saying he assualted the woman. the fuckin hick was saying "oh he is gown da jail, he hitter" so me, being the cautious one instructs the drunks to just break out (because cops tend to believe adult hicks over 6 drunk kids.)

so we try to leave and this asian guy is trying fake karate moves in the air, apparently trying to capitalise on the stereotype that all asians know martial arts. well he might have been hurting the AIR he was kicking, but he wasn't touching any of us. after he wouldnt stop following us, trav hits the guy and they all start bankin in this fool. i mean he was getting ragged. he fell and they just kept on. tech comes in with a plastic trash bin and drops it on the dude. some guy see's the whole thing and jumps off his motorcycle and tackled the whole crowd, stopping the fight. he then started yelling "ONE ON ONE" but he had his still helmet on so it was more like "uuuhhhnnn aahhh wwwuuuuhhhh" we just ran, got off the block. 2o minutes later me and geso are hanging out looking for the others and here the asian guy comes all lumped, (you could see many raised bruises on his face) this time realizing that his fake karate wouldnt work- he was swinging his keys like a butterfly knife, but it was keys. like 5 or 8 keys on a ring. it was funny but heat was building so we just ran again.

Don't worry, geso didnt hit the woman she swung at him cause he asked her if he could have her drink at the bar and he blocked her swing.

running is smart sometimes. cause talking to a cop usually means "you are fucked" so avoid even talking to them.

Hyping up fools on the internet is funny. Tell another story and post more flicks.

Re: Re: Re: Re: 'n finally

Originally posted by FlamingHobo

i was referring to the fact that ive seen geso pieces that LOOK just like that piece with the same color scheme and everything...

Totally understandable. I actually don't think it's right to completely bite somebody's shit no matter how close you are to them.

Graff DOES have too many politics. I just like to look at flicks and enjoy them. People on here have these crazy opinions like it matters to everyone?

Archived