Freestyle Chairing:

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

I did something similar after smoking 4 blunts between me and a mate. We had a video camera an old one that you had to hook up to the VCR inside and we were messing around when I said I could do some chair styling. So naturally in my stoned state I put the chair near the wall and proceed to do a handstand on the chair the point of it being near the wall was to make sure it would not fall backwards. Well anyways I fell forwards and cracked my stoned head from a half metre distance and felt like shit. Then proceed to rewind the tape and find out my stoned friend had pulled the cord out while filming because he leant forward to much while laughing and OI got nothing on tape. SO MOTTO OF THIS STORY WHEN STONED ALWAYS MAKE SURE THERE IS A NEARBY CORDLESS CAMERA

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Armenhammer

i saw britney spears do free style chairing.

it was so fake.

you guys... (limp wrist)

Guest KillahPriest

yeah well uhhm ahh hmm i freestyle clock..i bust open my watch and make the hands do 180s and 360s and 720s and 900 and 1080s its XXXXXXXXXXtreme

Originally posted by Stapler

I did something similar after smoking 4 blunts between me and a mate. We had a video camera an old one that you had to hook up to the VCR inside and we were messing around when I said I could do some chair styling. So naturally in my stoned state I put the chair near the wall and proceed to do a handstand on the chair the point of it being near the wall was to make sure it would not fall backwards. Well anyways I fell forwards and cracked my stoned head from a half metre distance and felt like shit. Then proceed to rewind the tape and find out my stoned friend had pulled the cord out while filming because he leant forward to much while laughing and OI got nothing on tape. SO MOTTO OF THIS STORY WHEN STONED ALWAYS MAKE SURE THERE IS A NEARBY CORDLESS CAMERA

ahhhh..... 4 blunts

Guest trampled
Originally posted by KillahPriest

yeah well uhhm ahh hmm i freestyle clock..i bust open my watch and make the hands do 180s and 360s and 720s and 900 and 1080s its XXXXXXXXXXtreme

now thats funny

• 5 weeks later...
Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I wonder whether this will become a future sport.......I have always wondered what the next sport crazes will be in say 1000 years.....Maybe it will be freestyle rocket chairing to replace break dancing

Guest imported_El Mamerro

You would crap your pants 17 times over if you could see what my friend Kujo can do while busting a freestyle chairing set... Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by fr8oholic

ethreadz, where do you find this shit?

Unfortuantly on my days off, i got to much freetime that I should be spending on my thesis... But the internet is so much damn fun.. Actually a friend of mine yelled out the drunkin phrase "Freestyle Chairing", and I know he is not capble of coming up with such amazing ideas, so i searched for it, coming up with the site... hope you all enjoy

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by El Mamerro

You would crap your pants 17 times over if you could see what my friend Kujo can do while busting a freestyle chairing set... Beer,

El Mamerro

he's not kidding, ive seen footage

Archived