Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ETHREADZNY

Freestyle Chairing:

Guest Stapler

I did something similar after smoking 4 blunts between me and a mate. We had a video camera an old one that you had to hook up to the VCR inside and we were messing around when I said I could do some chair styling. So naturally in my stoned state I put the chair near the wall and proceed to do a handstand on the chair the point of it being near the wall was to make sure it would not fall backwards. Well anyways I fell forwards and cracked my stoned head from a half metre distance and felt like shit. Then proceed to rewind the tape and find out my stoned friend had pulled the cord out while filming because he leant forward to much while laughing and OI got nothing on tape. SO MOTTO OF THIS STORY WHEN STONED ALWAYS MAKE SURE THERE IS A NEARBY CORDLESS CAMERA

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by Armenhammer

i saw britney spears do free style chairing.

it was so fake.

you guys... (limp wrist)

Originally posted by Armenhammer

i saw britney spears do free style chairing.

it was so fake.

Yeah.. that bitch was Clintoning the whole time.

What a poser.

Guest KillahPriest

yeah well uhhm ahh hmm i freestyle clock..i bust open my watch and make the hands do 180s and 360s and 720s and 900 and 1080s its XXXXXXXXXXtreme

Originally posted by Stapler

I did something similar after smoking 4 blunts between me and a mate. We had a video camera an old one that you had to hook up to the VCR inside and we were messing around when I said I could do some chair styling. So naturally in my stoned state I put the chair near the wall and proceed to do a handstand on the chair the point of it being near the wall was to make sure it would not fall backwards. Well anyways I fell forwards and cracked my stoned head from a half metre distance and felt like shit. Then proceed to rewind the tape and find out my stoned friend had pulled the cord out while filming because he leant forward to much while laughing and OI got nothing on tape. SO MOTTO OF THIS STORY WHEN STONED ALWAYS MAKE SURE THERE IS A NEARBY CORDLESS CAMERA

ahhhh..... 4 blunts

Guest trampled
Originally posted by KillahPriest

yeah well uhhm ahh hmm i freestyle clock..i bust open my watch and make the hands do 180s and 360s and 720s and 900 and 1080s its XXXXXXXXXXtreme

now thats funny

Guest krie

hahaha seems aiite, nothing will beat being drunk and crankin a bit of freestyle walking, that shits mad.

oldest thread left in channel zero, i didnt even read it....im only bumping it because i hate watching things die....even the ugly things.

Guest SMUGGLER RSH

I wonder whether this will become a future sport.......I have always wondered what the next sport crazes will be in say 1000 years.....Maybe it will be freestyle rocket chairing to replace break dancing

try freestyle chairing pulled by a truck

funny shit

my friend broke his arm