• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest -MOE LESTER-

LINGERIE

Guest -MOE LESTER-

LINGERIE (and females without it too)

yea...this shit is fuckin dope....i like it when chicks wear like a white t shirt or something, and you can like just barely see through it and you can see what color her bra is and shit, its like teasing and shit cus you wanna rip that shit off...ahah and thongs are fucking hot too

Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea considering alll the shitty threads these days on 12oz, i decided to save it.....POST PICTURES TOO MAN!!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

alrite, today im walking down the school hall behind this fine chick who was wearing just a white-shirt, from behind, i could tell she was wearing a lacy white bra....and then judging by the way her pants were fitting so tight and there was no line, i concluded she was also wearing a thong, my investigation halted at that point as i was not able to go exploring down under for more details....blah

Guest stupid412

i would have started this thread along time ago if i could only spell the damn word..

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Re: LINGERIE (and females without it too)

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

yea...this shit is fuckin dope....i like it when chicks wear like a white t shirt or something, and you can like just barely see through it and you can see what color her bra is and shit, its like teasing and shit cus you wanna rip that shit off...ahah and thongs are fucking hot too

normally it does get ripped off...

Guest sneak

one of the better threads around atm. gracias.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this