''NATURAL BORN BENCHER''

FR8HOUND

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SIKFUK
Originally posted by pabloescobar

this shit all sucks

The only thing sucking here, is your mom, on my rock hard, fat penis. This is a nice post, and Fr8hound will post it like it is. Way to go Fr8hound, fuck all these toy -ass- sucking- jockerz. Hey when i'm done with his mom, should i send her your way ? :P

Michael D-Kid is an oldschool moniker head who was angered at the aerosol assault, and how often sketches were gone over and cans left at spots. I can't speak for him but he probably just sees it as hitting back, and perhaps he is not yet aware (or wasn't, at the time he sketched over pieces) that not all freight heads are ignorant of the hobo/moniker culture that came first. As far as I'm concerned, the burden is on us to demonstrate respect for what came before, not on him to stay off aerosol stuff.

Originally posted by Cracked Ass

Michael D-Kid is an oldschool moniker head who was angered at the aerosol assault, and how often sketches were gone over and cans left at spots. I can't speak for him but he probably just sees it as hitting back, and perhaps he is not yet aware (or wasn't, at the time he sketched over pieces) that not all freight heads are ignorant of the hobo/moniker culture that came first. As far as I'm concerned, the burden is on us to demonstrate respect for what came before, not on him to stay off aerosol stuff.

solid rebuttal.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived