Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
FR8HOUND

''NATURAL BORN BENCHER''

Guest Merdle

That sensr peice on the e2e at the bottom fucking owns shit. I havn't seen originality like that for a long ass time!! Staking the letters on top of each other, good shit! Do you by chance have a close up of it??

Guest WebsterUno

That ARSN SPEK car.

The eSkae-CTA, and that

one car up there is sICH. ;)

Originally posted by Merdle

That sensr peice on the e2e at the bottom fucking owns shit. I havn't seen originality like that for a long ass time!! Staking the letters on top of each other, good shit! Do you by chance have a close up of it??

I HAVE PANEL SHOTS , LEFT, AND RIGHT...http://www.fototime.com/{52EBC573-479E-4596-9791-8947FAD21C21}/picture.JPG'>

Guest Merdle

Thanks man I appreciate that!! Thats a good idea I must say, I hope he fully develops that style. Well my dickriding for the day is done haha.

FREE DROE

WHERE WAS THE DROER AND CREED FLICKED AT???? CAN I USE THOSE FOR MY SITE I GOT NITE TIMES ONLY? HOLLAH BACKKK!

in the last 2 days , ive seen threads with "adema" and "creed" freights, i hope you people are writing this for the sake of the words, and not cause you have shitty taste in music.

Easy, I don`t usually look at the freight thread`s but there some good stuff on here..!!

Wow, nice to see a new SK havent seen anything new from the guy for a couple years now!

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by bigguy

Wow, nice to see a new SK havent seen anything new from the guy for a couple years now!

Thats not sk bsm is it?

Guest TenSent

STEEL WHEEL SLAYER SKAPE ONE FOOL!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this