MTV VMA what the fuck?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SPLINTER

makros is it okay if we start calling goths makros. like if ime walking down the street and some goth gets run over by a hummer i could turn and tell my friend "wala dang stupy ya see that general kill the makro?" and my friend turns and says "that general was tits"

Guest FromTheHeart
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Am I the only one who notice Axl had braids?? Weak sauce man, that is in no way Guns N' Roses......

So what the music is still a smash , and as long as they make a comeback and sound just as good , I wouldn't give a fuck if he sported reverse cornrows braided into his eyebrows. eek wait a ..

-meditatingonacomebackske

Originally posted by willy.wonka

cristina looks like a little hoe now...she said she worked with RED MAN AND METHOD MAN.....looks like they turned her ass out...look at them girls wit hthe daisy dukes on..haha...her whole accent is wack too..

i thought i wuz the only one to notice her fake ass ghetto accent

more beer pleez

I feel like my 19 year old sister talking about this shit but....

Best parts... The White Stripes thanking the Olsen twins and The Hives "I know you want us to play more..."

The Hives vs. The Vines bullshit. What the hell? That's like putting Slayer up against LFO... no contest...

eminem is the shit - i know you're all going to start calling me a corporate sell-out loser or whatever, but fuck it. eminem is one of, if not the best lyricist ever in rap music. i would never fuck with that guy just because he probably wouldn't physically kick your ass, but he'd make a fool out of your ass in front of the whole goddamned world in his music. and he rarely fucks with people in his b-side shit, it's always the songs that hit the radio that he straight snaps on people. fuck that, i can't wait to hear the new moby song.

Well, when you look at it. It's all been said and done before. So yeah you can say the Hives lead singer is a repackaged mick Jagger, but.....music is just recycling the old ideas with a twist. But the hives did rock better then the Vines. And talking about repackaged lead singers............Vines<- - -> Nirvana. Anyone see the corrolation?(sp)

How could anyone threaten Moby. He's such a nice/scrawny guy. Plus there's alot of good songs on the Play album.

In fact i think Moby should have taken out all the stupid people at the Vma's columbine style.

Christina Aguliera should kill herself and get it over with, but i can't deny that she's one hot piece of ass.

I missed most of the vma's. im going to try and recap on everything else you guys were talking about.

Originally posted by freeze

eminem is the shit - i know you're all going to start calling me a corporate sell-out loser or whatever, but fuck it. eminem is one of, if not the best lyricist ever in rap music. i would never fuck with that guy just because he probably wouldn't physically kick your ass, but he'd make a fool out of your ass in front of the whole goddamned world in his music. and he rarely fucks with people in his b-side shit, it's always the songs that hit the radio that he straight snaps on people. fuck that, i can't wait to hear the new moby song.

i think eminem is a pretty good "lyricist" , jus listen to his freestyle album. but i think necro and el-p is way better. im sick of his fuckin "without me" song tho' .

i love goin off topic

one more beer pleez

Guest angry xbox
Originally posted by willy.wonka

cristina looks like a little hoe now...she said she worked with RED MAN AND METHOD MAN.....looks like they turned her ass out...look at them girls wit hthe daisy dukes on..haha...her whole accent is wack too..

big up for MARY J BLIGE...i was trippin when she bagan to pray..i was like yeah, but then my evil friend turned off the tv on us..

yeah i like what they did to her

i want to fuck the shit out of her like bad bad bad i might go crazy if i dont do it.

Originally posted by FromTheHeart

You homo..only a corny " dashboard" groupie would say some dumb shit like "owns you" . seems like the one who's been sought bought and caught is you. The perfect marriage a bunch a faggots with a bunch of limp wrists for fans

inside joke......right over your head loser.......you ppl take shit to seriously and u seem to think about fags alot u must be the gay one u fucking prick

Archived