MTV VMA what the fuck?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SPLINTER

eminem looked real pissed yet real controlled. i thought he was gonna wail on that puppet thing and im suprised he didnt throw the award at moby.

is it just me or did christina get implants?? they look big, she was like a board, but then again shes still young so maybe they sprouted.

theyre showing it again i only saw the part with eminem.

the entire thing was really stupid. the writers always make stupid little punchlines that make no sense whatsoever. i like jimmy falon...he has good stuff on SNL. but the crap that they made him say....it even pissed me off. cept for that fat joe and r kelly thing haha that was funny. i was thinkin the same thing that christina got implants. that was the greatest moment tho....when the puppet was with moby and then went to eminem and his crew got up to back him up...then chrisitina came on and announced eminem as a winner. haha...that was classic. pink is nasty...but she sure is hilarious to watch when she is drunk. did anyone else mute the t.v. during shakira and just watch her dance besides me?

p.s. avril looked pretty damn good as usual.:D

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i was also at school, up until strokes lost to fucking dashboarders. that sucks.

thats lame as fuck that avril one. its so obvious that shes just a teeny bopper that was too ugly to be in the mickey mouse club so she called herself a punk and brushed her hair in front of her face.

pink is lame. im sure thats not a real tat, if it is, damn its weak. its a masculine tatoo. 'daaah im tooo drunk tonight daaah' shutup, go tell your therapist.

hahaah triumph had moby all uncomfortable and shit. at first i didnt know what was going on. he said one thing to moby about eminem, and someone interupted him out of camera range and triumpgh says'oh ill get to you later' then when hes done f'in with moby he says lets go talk to eminem. fem's already standing up with his pusse. cmon fem, didnt the anger management tour help you with this problem? fem and his boys yell at triumph and then the camera cuts to christina on stage. so it must have been fem that interupted triumph when he was messing with moby? christina calls out the winner. hahahaha interesting. Eminem. he gets up there rattles off a few names. 'i got thrown off by that moby girl' boooooo's. 'keep boing you little girls. ill hit a man with glasses'. tons of boooo's now. i was laughing my ass off. oooh tension.

ummm what else. oh FUCK.

hahaha

OH PUFFY

OH PUFFY I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU

the lip synching was sooo horrible. bring back milli...or vanilli. whichever ones still alive. usher can dance. id love to be that good of a dancer. buster is dope. Pharell is the fucking man.

eminems performance was weak

sheryl crowe's made me yawn. thats nice, nyc and all, but there are 49 other states who were sitting at home going...hmm whats on comedy central?

whered you hear that kweli got snuffed by G. Rap? personally i dont like G.Rap, i dig kweli's shit a lot more.

Guest willy.wonka

cristina looks like a little hoe now...she said she worked with RED MAN AND METHOD MAN.....looks like they turned her ass out...look at them girls wit hthe daisy dukes on..haha...her whole accent is wack too..

big up for MARY J BLIGE...i was trippin when she bagan to pray..i was like yeah, but then my evil friend turned off the tv on us..

Guest FromTheHeart
Originally posted by Ceso One SAF

Dashboard OWNS YOU

You homo..only a corny " dashboard" groupie would say some dumb shit like "owns you" . seems like the one who's been sought bought and caught is you. The perfect marriage a bunch a faggots with a bunch of limp wrists for fans

The Guns N Roses performance was great and all....but "Welcome to the Jungle" ain't shit without SLASH. They had some weird goth Makros motherfuckers up on stage playing guitars...anyone catch duke with the upside down KFC bucket on his head?

Fuck Dashboard Confessional...The Hives should've won that shit..

fortunately that's all I watched.

that shit sucked!!

it was horrible. except when jimmy fallon was imitating enrique iglesias with that huge ass mole on his face.

christina aguilera looked like a busted ass hoe with her tit job.

i love britney spears!!!

justin timberlake is a wanna be michael jackson fucker.

the tlc part was so sad.

brandy looks great after having a baby.

j-lo should shut the fuck up with her "i'm from the bronx..." "i'm from new york...."

pink rocked because she said she was too drunk.

eminem did a good performance all coked up. and he told a guy that was jeering him, "boo little girl boo. i'm not afraid to hit girls with glasses." aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah. that was hilarious.

guns n roses rocked the fuck up! except axl rose tried to hit those notes that he coulding hit, but at least he tried.

shakira looked kinda funny doing all those hip moves that she was doing.

avril needs to shut the fuck up because the first word she said was "dude".

i love mary j.blige.

ja rule and ashanti just need to fuck and get it over with because her mouth is falling off.

fat joe prolly needed two chairs to fit and his date looked like donatella versace.

p diddy......do i have to say more?

Originally posted by Devilush

that shit sucked!!

it was horrible. except when jimmy fallon was imitating enrique iglesias with that huge ass mole on his face.

christina aguilera looked like a busted ass hoe with her tit job.

i love britney spears!!!

justin timberlake is a wanna be michael jackson fucker.

the tlc part was so sad.

brandy looks great after having a baby.

j-lo should shut the fuck up with her "i'm from the bronx..." "i'm from new york...."

pink rocked because she said she was too drunk.

eminem did a good performance all coked up. and he told a guy that was jeering him, "boo little girl boo. i'm not afraid to hit girls with glasses." aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahah. that was hilarious.

guns n roses rocked the fuck up! except axl rose tried to hit those notes that he coulding hit, but at least he tried.

shakira looked kinda funny doing all those hip moves that she was doing.

avril needs to shut the fuck up because the first word she said was "dude".

i love mary j.blige.

ja rule and ashanti just need to fuck and get it over with because her mouth is falling off.

fat joe prolly needed two chairs to fit and his date looked like donatella versace.

p diddy......do i have to say more?

hahahaha it was fun watching it though

Originally posted by willy.wonka

cristina looks like a little hoe now...she said she worked with RED MAN AND METHOD MAN.....looks like they turned her ass out...look at them girls wit hthe daisy dukes on..haha...her whole accent is wack too..

haha im glad someone mentioned that..that was gay when she was out there talking bout it..

i can see why he wouldnt wanna get in it...but...

i think eminems a bitch for not lettin triumph fuck with him (shit how often do we get to see that, its hilarious), he can dish it but cant take it?

http://personal.inet.fi/koti/jarkko.vehniainen/pictures/aguilera.jpg'>

-i'm grindin' cuzzin'.

http://www.freevibe.com/images/christina2001.jpg'>

-lions and tigers and bears OH MY!

http://www.saturday-night-live.com/images/jimmy-and-me2.jpg'>

-we're gay as hell and not afraid to show it

http://i.timeinc.net/people/images/photo/celebsnaps/020408/popwryder.jpg'>

-i was going to say something witty about stealing shit, but then I caught a glimpse of winona ryder's fuckin' cheekbones...whoa nelly!

BTW. vma02...that shit was one of the most retarded things I've seen since...well...wait a minute, there hasn't been anything that fuckin' retarded in recent memory. oh, and how was michael jackson thinking he just got awarded the artist of the millenium award?! geezus.

http://www.artnet.com/Magazine/features/saltz/Images/saltz9-26-5.jpg'>

-it's time to blow bubbles...

man Axle just couldnt hit the high notes.i thought that was hilarious.

if i were em and people were booing at me i would have too thrown the award at the crowd.and then pick out a pussy booing in that crowd and spit in their face.

Guest Catch22

My friend just told me some of the "Highlights" sounds like eminem was acting like a little bitch....what else is new though. I'm glad he got booed.

Archived